Username
Password
Epitaph Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23.
02:00 PM on 08/24/12
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
User Info.
yay for generic criticism towards something you only dreamed of accomplishing! yay sarcasm!
Oh yeah, cos it's my wildest dream to be in a boring band making boring music and no real money

No need to make a personal attack against me... I was simply voicing my opinion that I find their music generic, an opinion that I'm well entitled to voice, just as you are with whatever opinions you may hold.
08:44 PM on 08/24/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
This should be cool, the bit I caught of their set at Warped '11 and the songs I've heard have interested me.
12:37 PM on 08/25/12
itaketoberlin
respect the process
User Info.
Who produced it?
11:24 PM on 08/25/12
RIPFenixTX
User Info.
Oh yeah, cos it's my wildest dream to be in a boring band making boring music and no real money

No need to make a personal attack against me... I was simply voicing my opinion that I find their music generic, an opinion that I'm well entitled to voice, just as you are with whatever opinions you may hold.
and i'm entitled to my opinion that criticism fired behind an anonymous front is lame. case in point, send me a message, and i wil gladly tell you who i am, no need to hide. just let the band make music they want to make without people talking trash.
03:33 AM on 08/26/12
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
User Info.
and i'm entitled to my opinion that criticism fired behind an anonymous front is lame. case in point, send me a message, and i wil gladly tell you who i am, no need to hide. just let the band make music they want to make without people talking trash.
I can't help but think you're taking this all a little bit too seriously. If you can't deal with criticism on the internet (criticism which, in this case, wasn't even aimed at you), you might want to sign out right now and never come back, you stupid little dipshit.
11:44 AM on 09/04/12
RIPFenixTX
User Info.
I can't help but think you're taking this all a little bit too seriously. If you can't deal with criticism on the internet (criticism which, in this case, wasn't even aimed at you), you might want to sign out right now and never come back, you stupid little dipshit.
and i'm the one taking it too seriously? wow. well, when you decide to debate like a civil adult, you can come back and talk to me.
11:46 AM on 09/04/12
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
User Info.
and i'm the one taking it too seriously? wow. well, when you decide to debate like a civil adult, you can come back and talk to me.
You were the one who threw a childish comment my way first! All just cos you couldn't handle the fact someone had a different opinion to you.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests