Username
Password

12:49 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
TerrancePryor
fakewalls.com/metalarcade.net
Essex County,NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
One of the hilariously bad tour names I've seen in the past few years... If this was coming near me, I would see Letlive, manage with ISS, and leave after Enter Shikari.

This.
10:06 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
MarkJ801
Salt Lake City, UT
Male - 25 Years Old
"これらの苧るい弼はインパクト、gに 猟の12蛍のショ`のためのものです。" スミス - いビジネスマインドを隔つデザイナ ` - は苧らかに槻來のためにOする圭隈 鮴軆發靴泙坑困修辰函△修辰比Iである "┘瓮鵐今の捲を彭て。暴にとっては so尖に瓩瓩泙擦鵐淵奪犬澄"それは 藷なしのジャケットでビ`トルズをド 譽奪轡鵐阿髪砲臨邀のメンズファッシ ョンショ`でと泳のLい*ャリアを廝 辰拭慌b麼xの嶄忽にハイファッショ ンを顔唹するための嗤兆な、棋李のcom eback.The師h議なデザイナ`だった方 定g、泳の俸兆嚴帑r旗のデザインを 絞勝

http://www.paulsmith-2012.com/ ポ`ルスミス 下 仟恬
http://www.paulsmith-2012.com/ ポ`ルスミス L下 仟恬
http://www.paulsmith-2012.com/ ポ`ルスミス 下 匯E

Good point, I totally agree.

Anyways, I totally see half the crowd leaving after Enter Shikari. They sold out their headlining tour here in the spring. I missed that show, so I'll definitely be going to this. I'll probably stay for FiR, at least for a while, even though they suck.
10:44 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
Montgomery, IL
Male - 22 Years Old

Anyways, I totally see half the crowd leaving after Enter Shikari. They sold out their headlining tour here in the spring. I missed that show, so I'll definitely be going to this. I'll probably stay for FiR, at least for a while, even though they suck.

I think you're underestimating both how popular FIR are and how generally unwilling to go to this tour ES and ll. fans are.
11:34 AM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 19 Years Old

Keep in mind. The venues this tour is hitting are bigger than the ES headline venues.
12:06 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
I dont see why FIR is so popular like their songs are kinda catchy but Ronnie seems to be the biggest D-Bag ever, and they have 700k like on FB after a year and a half, ridiculous, but i will be going for Enter Shikari mainly my friend like FIR so ill stick around
01:11 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
MarkJ801
Salt Lake City, UT
Male - 25 Years Old
Keep in mind. The venues this tour is hitting are bigger than the ES headline venues.

The venue ES played in Salt Lake is about the same, if not slightly larger than this one.
02:32 PM on 08/28/12 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
I dont see why FIR is so popular like their songs are kinda catchy but Ronnie seems to be the biggest D-Bag ever, and they have 700k like on FB after a year and a half, ridiculous, but i will be going for Enter Shikari mainly my friend like FIR so ill stick around

Their fanbase is 90% girls and well...girls can be kind of obsessive. I honestly think this a scenario where I hate the fanbase more than the band. I was a huge ETF when Ronnie was in it, so I actually was excited when FIR was starting out. I was pretty pissed that there were only like 2-3 songs I can honestly say that I enjoyed. From what I understand, they don't even play their best song live either just because it didn't get gobbled up by the fangirls. Just one of those things where popularity takes over the band I guess.
01:48 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
iamNex
http://grushpunk.tumblr.com/
Munich, Germany
Male
Their fanbase is 90% girls and well...girls can be kind of obsessive. I honestly think this a scenario where I hate the fanbase more than the band. I was a huge ETF when Ronnie was in it, so I actually was excited when FIR was starting out. I was pretty pissed that there were only like 2-3 songs I can honestly say that I enjoyed. From what I understand, they don't even play their best song live either just because it didn't get gobbled up by the fangirls. Just one of those things where popularity takes over the band I guess.

This band is 100% planned like this. From the style to the music to the promo shoots, everything is intended to catch littel girls.
It's like the Jonas Brothers, just with some screams and more mascara.

oh well...he's still a good singer though.
07:17 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
Clayton
Male - 23 Years Old
Just heard a couple songs by FIR. I don't really care for them, but i guess i don't hate them either. The band just seems like a big joke. Looking forward to seeing Enter Shikari and I See Stars.
09:10 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

Out of random curiosity, what is your favorite song by them?

I have to agree with you though, I can appreciate some of FIR's music. The guitar work is great, and Ryan Seaman is a solid drummer. Radke has a distinct voice...but I find it kinda annoying. The thing I hate about FIR though is that they're trying to be a "shock" band, in a way similar to BOTDF and Brokencyde. If they took their Motley Crue meets good screamo act sound and wrote songs that weren't a joke, I'd probably like it a lot more.
09:22 AM on 08/29/12 
User Info.
Jonny Sniper
No Avatar Selected
Clayton
Male - 23 Years Old
BOTDF and Brokencyde are fucking jokes to the musical genre. Falling In Reverse is nowhere near as bad as them.
09:24 AM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
red8ge
Registered Member
San Francisco &...
Male
whelp, bought a ticket for this. just going to pretend its 2007 and etf is headlining.
08:22 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
bls620
No Avatar Selected
PA
Male
BOTDF and Brokencyde are fucking jokes to the musical genre. Falling In Reverse is nowhere near as bad as them.

Falling in Reverse reminds me of jeffrey star is that bad enough?
10:01 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
Pittsburgh,...
Female
whelp, bought a ticket for this. just going to pretend its 2007 and etf is headlining.

hahah that's awesome. let me know if that works out for you
10:02 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
Pittsburgh,...
Female
this tour is so poopyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

besides enter and letlive! but still. super poop

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates