AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:29 PM on 09/01/12 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
Out of random curiosity, what is your favorite song by them?

I have to agree with you though, I can appreciate some of FIR's music. The guitar work is great, and Ryan Seaman is a solid drummer. Radke has a distinct voice...but I find it kinda annoying. The thing I hate about FIR though is that they're trying to be a "shock" band, in a way similar to BOTDF and Brokencyde. If they took their Motley Crue meets good screamo act sound and wrote songs that weren't a joke, I'd probably like it a lot more.

Ouija boards or whatever is is called. Song has a kind of cheesy concept but it is really well written and it just sounds like something that was written in 02-07 and not 2011. Ronnie does really good vocal work on it too. No idea why they don't play this song live.
03:59 PM on 09/01/12 
User Info.
YouBlindMe
No Avatar Selected
FIR and Alesana should swap their respective fall headliners to make Alesana/ES/ISS/letlive an actually enjoyable show

We could only wish, that would make this a great tour
08:19 PM on 09/01/12 
User Info.
freakoffaleash
Egg
Hendersonville N.C.
Male - 19 Years Old
Ouija boards or whatever is is called. Song has a kind of cheesy concept but it is really well written and it just sounds like something that was written in 02-07 and not 2011. Ronnie does really good vocal work on it too. No idea why they don't play this song live.
This.
12:37 AM on 09/02/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male

I can see what you mean. For some reason I'm spacing on the few songs I kinda liked. But I think you or someone else nailed it, they don't play some of the songs because they're too serious and the fans won't like it.
03:10 PM on 09/03/12 
User Info.
unit254
Make them remember.
Twin Cities, MN
Male

I agree completely, it's one of the only FiR songs I enjoy.
08:35 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
So I guess the "special guest" is Falling In Reverse, wearing ski masks, and being announced as Escape the Fate. Saw a vid of them playing the guillotine. Would've preferred a few old ETF members being the guests, but whatever, the joke is funny I guess.
10:51 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old
Really? That's a "special guest"? Kind of ridiculous.
11:09 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
So I guess the "special guest" is Falling In Reverse, wearing ski masks, and being announced as Escape the Fate. Saw a vid of them playing the guillotine. Would've preferred a few old ETF members being the guests, but whatever, the joke is funny I guess.

Ok so this tour got pretty decent letlive, enter shikari, and old etf songs solid
01:45 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
Apparently a lot of the fan girls think they actually saw the original ETF lineup last night. *facepalm*
02:36 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
fly_guy
End in sight, we must fight
Lincoln, Nebraska
Male
I have to go to this and see old Escape The Fate songs. Have to.
04:12 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
I got an email reply from someone that said "The Guillotine, Situations, Reverse This Curse and Not Good...
it's what i heard and read around."
04:16 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Jigglypuff
Male - 22 Years Old
I got an email reply from someone that said "The Guillotine, Situations, Reverse This Curse and Not Good...
it's what i heard and read around."

Yeah, that's what the description of this video says. But then again, the person was totally fooled and thought it really was ETF, so...

Beware of fangirls.
04:22 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 24 Years Old
beware of fanboy*
12:03 AM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
Los Angeles, CA
Female - 21 Years Old

(from letlive.'s instragram)
10:39 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Motleydeflp6
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
What are the set lists for this tour so far? Anyone?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos