Keith Wadsworth - Guitar/Vocals
Peter Goebel - Guitar/Vocals
Kevin Otoole - Bass/Vocals
Michael Taylor - Drums/Vocals
1. How did you get your band name?
I was afraid to sing in front of people and I wondered how many people with abilities were not using them to their fullest potential. Aka living in a "beta phase."
2. How did this band get started?
I was writing acoustic songs, and living with my friends who played guitar and bass and we met one of the sickest drummers I've played with ever, things kind of fell into place from there.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Coheed and Cambria, Foo Fighters, Billy Talent, Dinosaur Jr, and Manchester Orchestra
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Probably Coheed and Cambria, or The Foo Fighters... It would be like having tickets to your favorite bands whole tour.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Jack in the Box, hands down! That or Waffle House.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because its honest upfront rock and roll, played by 4 dudes that have a ton of fun together and it shows.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Usain Bolt, I've always wanted to run fast... running fast would be a nice talent to have. And this:
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My Dad. He basically made it possibly for me to be where I am right now musically.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
More communication from the bands on top to the bands on the bottom, team work. Anthony Raneri did an open mic for a while and was incredibly approachable and amicable, he answered some of my questions and gave advice.
10. Memorable tour experience?
"We have room accomodations for you" Turns out its a room on top of the venue that was unfinished and looked like a crack house, we slept in the van that night. Memorable because scary.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
AP is here for music, and has been for a while, it's my place that news breaks, where I gauge people's opinions on new music, and get absolutely slammed on typos. HAHA.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
A song called "2 Beers" because its a living breathing entity, we added individual solos to the song, we added the Jurassic Park theme, after that we added "Summer Nights" from Grease and we aren't finished. It's just fun!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Dragon Ball Z theme song, anything my Dad was writing. The first CD I ever bought was Boys 2 Men: Cooleyhighharmony, and The Mission Impossible soundtrack.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Come on... Flying, of course flying... Who wouldn't want to fly?
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Trying not to get psyched out by how awesome the bands we play with are!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
That we're only just getting started, every day were trying to make moves to improve our sound and performance.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
You have a radio station like radio1045 in Philly, they get it... they are involved in the local scene and are up to date with whats going on. I think we could flourish on the radio because we write accessible tunes, your basically getting a tap right into what makes us tick with these songs and sounds.
Our guitarist Pete is an excellent video editor, our bassist Kevin could drink most under the table, our drummer Mike can drive for 10 hours straight without batting an eyelash, I(Keith) don't have any hidden talents, I'll murk you in NHL on xbox: Jigsaw2112