Username
Password
Over It News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Over It
Inside AP.net

Peter Munters (Over It, RunnerRunner) Solo Album

Posted by: Jason Tate (08/30/12)
You can now stream (and purchase) Peter Munters (Over It, Runner Runner) debut solo album Wood and Wire, here.

Submitted by Murxpx

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17.
10:55 AM on 08/30/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
oooooh, interesting
11:06 AM on 08/30/12
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
How is this?
11:40 AM on 08/30/12
irthesteve
User Info.
"I have a few surprises, like a bundle of unreleased tracks, hi-resolution artwork and other delights in store for the first 300 people to purchase the album from:
petermunters.bandcamp.com"
11:41 AM on 08/30/12
irthesteve
User Info.
I've only heard this song: http://petermunters.bandcamp.com/track/make-a-move-2 and it basically sounded like an acoustic Over It track, which isn't a bad thing
12:05 PM on 08/30/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
i love it and i got it
12:42 PM on 08/30/12
WitheredHope
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey punks, or whater we are around here. Thanks for listening!

Honestly, I am staggered to believe that this album is number one on the bandcamp pop charts after only a day and a half. Thank you for listening and if you bought it, I owe you bigtime.

Love,

P
12:58 PM on 08/30/12
satanisanerd
User Info.
This is great. Reminds me of those acoustic Over It songs.
01:10 PM on 08/30/12
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Sounds good. Always loved Peter's voice.
03:01 PM on 08/30/12
Noiseandxxx
User Info.
Sounds so good. I love "How Long Till We Know." "Chalkline" sounds super Over It to me. Bought!
03:11 PM on 08/30/12
pepster50
User Info.
Hey punks, or whater we are around here. Thanks for listening!

Honestly, I am staggered to believe that this album is number one on the bandcamp pop charts after only a day and a half. Thank you for listening and if you bought it, I owe you bigtime.

Love,

P

No way is that really you?

Let me just say that I've been dieing to hear more of you. I'm currently listening to the first song on your album. Brings me back to the days of "step outside yourself" ! One of my favorite albums ever BTW, please bring back Over It :)
07:20 PM on 08/30/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
looking forward to purchasing this. keep it real!!! good to see you in the threads P
07:59 PM on 08/30/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
With this being called Wood and wire I was hoping for Pete just plain acoustic. Sounds like Pete singing Runner Runner. I miss Over It.
11:06 PM on 08/30/12
makeasound
start appreciating yourself
User Info.
This is such a good record. Man, his voice is incredible.
12:07 AM on 08/31/12
WitheredHope
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No way is that really you?

Let me just say that I've been dieing to hear more of you. I'm currently listening to the first song on your album. Brings me back to the days of "step outside yourself" ! One of my favorite albums ever BTW, please bring back Over It :)
Duh! Of course its me pepster! Thank you so much for staying true and patient over the years. I am honored to still make a sound that you find palatable. Thanks to all of you! Im so humbled by all of your kindness.

Keele - I hope you aren't too disappointed, and if it helps I will absolutely be doing more strictly acoustic stuff. The fact of this project is that its all about discovering the places one can go when they break everything in their life down to the elements and start to listen again, for the sounds which inspire them. That is why i was unafraid to be weird, introspective, dark, moody, blissful, experimental, and outright poppy with these songs, whatever that means. I am certainly not noteworthy enough to be called popular, but I am so freaking greatful to delight even a handful of cool people with my music. thank you for checking it out!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests