Password
This Thread is Closed.

03:28 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
I think Romney and Ryan will both just do what they always do when confronted about a lie: claim whoever says they're lying is lying and continue to repeat it.
03:41 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
worse than cancer?
worse than super AIDS, too
04:27 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
Basically first place!
04:29 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male
First of all, I am very humbled that you chose my ramblings as inspiration for the new thread title.

Second, I am still at work and will probably be here for a while, what is the best live stream to watch tonight? The ABC News stream sucks.
04:44 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old

I need to post to sub. So here's an olbligatory picture of Obama with the greatest band in the world
04:47 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
more reasons why i fucking hate paul ryan (he may be becoming the left's new bush as #1 person on the right to hate)

from

Quote:
But Ryan’s claims weren’t even arguably true. You simply can’t say the president hasn’t released a deficit reduction plan. The plan is right here. You simply can’t say the president broke his promise to keep your GM plant open. The decision to close the plant was made before he entered office — and, by the way, the guy at the top of your ticket opposed the auto bailout. You simply can’t argue that the Affordable Care Act was a government takeover of the health-care system. My doctor still works for Kaiser Permanente, a private company that the government does not own. You simply can’t say that Obama, who was willing to follow historical precedent and sign a clean debt ceiling increase, caused the S&P downgrade, when S&P clearly said it was due to congressional gridlock and even wrote that it was partly due to the GOP’s dogmatic position on taxes.

Oh, and here’s one we missed: “You would think that any president, whatever his party, would make job creation, and nothing else, his first order of economic business. But this president didn’t do that. Instead, we got a long, divisive, all-or-nothing attempt to put the federal government in charge of health care.” The stimulus — which was the administration’s major job creation package — came before health care. It was their first priority. That’s simply inarguable.

also some of this

Quote:
Let’s review: Ryan helps to create a massive structural deficit, repeatedly and almost single-handedly prevents a solution, then runs for vice-president, blaming Obama for the structural deficit and further blaming him for his unwillingness to agree that this is all his own fault. The really amazing thing is that it could possibly work.
04:50 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
more reasons why i fucking hate paul ryan (he may be becoming the left's new bush as #1 person on the right to hate)

from

also some of this

I posted that earlier today. It was dismissed as "can't can't can't. Well guess what he did and people believe him."
04:52 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
Is Gingrich's wife speaking just to humanize Romney by comparison?
04:53 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I just thought of something. And maybe Birdman could help me since he often defends Mittens for not releasing his taxes.

So we all know Mitt showed like 20+ year of returns to McCain when he was considering him for VP. And people speculate thats why McCain didn't pick him. But that's neither here nor there. What is importnant is the sheer fact that he had 20+ year of tax returns put togther to show McCain. Meaning he already has them now and just simply needs to release them. No delay for getting them together with his busy schedule or anything. What did he destroy them between 2008 and now??
04:56 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
Atlanta, Ga
Male
I just thought of something. And maybe Birdman could help me since he often defends Mittens for not releasing his taxes.

So we all know Mitt showed like 20+ year of returns to McCain when he was considering him for VP. And people speculate thats why McCain didn't pick him. But that's neither here nor there. What is importnant is the sheer fact that he had 20+ year of tax returns put togther to show McCain. Meaning he already has them now and just simply needs to release them. No delay for getting them together with his busy schedule or anything. What did he destroy them between 2008 and now??

First of all, I think he should release them. If only to take the heat and move on. I just don't think it is that big of a deal or worth dwelling over. The left has let Obama get away with so much that I find it a little funny that they are so adamant that Mitt be "transparent".
04:58 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
First of all, I think he should release them. If only to take the heat and move on. I just don't think it is that big of a deal or worth dwelling over. The left has let Obama get away with so much that I find it a little funny that they are so adamant that Mitt be "transparent".

It's a big deal because its not a big deal. If that makes sense. It's literally something so easy to do that not doing it raises the biggest of red flags. That's why its a big deal.
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
Ah, another round of BS filled speeches.

Also, on CNN they're showing unemployment rates of states....it's funny. The Republican governors take credit for their states when the unemployment numbers are better but they blame Obama when the unemployment is worse elsewhere...
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

I'm upset with Obama's lack of transparency. Mitt should release as much as Obama has.
04:59 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Wilmington, DE
Male - 26 Years Old
Yes, Kasich, people like you's wallet will get fatter if Romney becomes President. The rest of our wallets, on the other hand...
05:01 PM on 08/30/12 
User Info.
Mitch
this is water
Jamaica Plain, MA
Male - 25 Years Old

I need to post to sub. So here's an olbligatory picture of Obama with the greatest band in the world

YES.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version