This Thread is Closed.

07:26 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
Thin crust is by far the best.

Morrissey is going to be the guest on Colbert tonight, that should be good.
07:26 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 30 Years Old
Fuck off! Go back to Chicago and fill your arteries with a heaping amount of mozz and sausage!!!

Seriously though, anyone ever tried gluton free pizza? The one time I had it, the crust was barely crispy but tasted delicious.

That sounds beyond amazing.
07:32 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Troll the Respawn Jeremy
Connecticut
Male
Speaking of pizza, in all honesty... I LOVE anchovies!

07:34 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
EasySkankin
Male - 24 Years Old
What the hell is wrong with you? As a delivery driver I abhor every time I have to take anchovies. Stinks the whole damn car. However my boss did dare me to eat one by itself onetime and it wasn't that bad. But tossed with tomato and cheese..... *shudders*
07:35 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Fuck off! Go back to Chicago and fill your arteries with a heaping amount of mozz and sausage!!!

Seriously though, anyone ever tried gluton free pizza? The one time I had it, the crust was barely crispy but tasted delicious.

Sounds tasty. I almost never have deep dish so it is always a nice change of pace. I just can't stand cardboard thin crust. There's nothing there! I definitely enjoy a regular pizza. Is that what you are calling thin crust?

Never tried it.
07:47 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Nevuk
Post-Structural Anarchist
Cincinnati OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I hate the Internet haha. My last sentence was meant to be somewhat sarcastic, assuming what your post is based off of. its hard to understate the role that super pacs could play if they chose to.
I actually thought it was sarcastic, I was just addressing the first parts and trying to highlight the difference between the current Democrat budget situation and the GOP one (lots of individual donors with small super pacs vs few individual donors with huge super pacs). And how it could effect the house/senate races
07:50 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I actually thought it was sarcastic, I was just addressing the first parts and trying to highlight the difference between the current Democrat budget situation and the GOP one (lots of individual donors with small super pacs vs few individual donors with huge super pacs). And how it could effect the house/senate races
Okay I wasn't sure. I just lumped all campiagn spending as unrestricted to the national parties which is inaccurate which you pointed out.
07:55 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 26 Years Old
Verified
That's weird. Isn't the tax cut his main economic plan in terms of providing opportunity though?

Yeah, and that's fine.. but all Ryan said was "we need to enforce existing gun laws, rather than write new ones" and the reporter jumps on him with a unrelated quip. Just seemed like bad reporting to me. You shouldn't need gotcha questions with Paul Ryan.
07:56 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Troll the Respawn Jeremy
Connecticut
Male
08:21 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
lol
08:36 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
EasySkankin
Male - 24 Years Old
I hope the distinction is being made between regular pan style pizza and the shitty sprinkled wafers they try to pass off as pizza at most terribly overpriced "upscale" restaurants
08:55 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
Holy shit Colbert was basically trying his hardest to piss Morrissey off it seemed...
09:07 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Troll the Respawn Jeremy
Connecticut
Male
Only in Florida....

Man dies after winning roach-eating contest.

Sorry caveBear, but as a northerner, Florida is home to the weirdest and most out-of-control news stories in this country.
09:39 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
perceptrons
[ ]
I didn't know deep dish was a thing for a really long time. I don't love super thin crust though, that stuff is barely pizza.
Wrong.

srsly you guys? thin crust? ugh
Wrong.

Let's be real, thin crust is hardly even pizza.
Wrong.

Fuck off! Go back to Chicago and fill your arteries with a heaping amount of mozz and sausage!!
Fun fact: Chicago thin is actually the best.

Thin crust is by far the best.
Right.

This. It's a crappy cracker with toppings.
Wrong.
09:41 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Troll the Respawn Jeremy
Connecticut
Male
Fun fact: Chicago thin is actually the best.

Let me guess, you happened to be Abe Froman, the "Sausage King of Chicago"?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos