Staff Member

This will be fun: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2914972
11:07 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
The polls are gonna be janky for another 2 or 3 days ... gotta let things settle a bit before we really know where anything lands.
11:15 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
Kind of upset that most discussed topic about the debate is his line about PBS not all of his other bullshit.
11:21 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
perceptrons
[ ]
Happy Genocidal Explorer Day everyone!
11:21 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
Kind of upset that most discussed topic about the debate is his line about PBS not all of his other bullshit.

Seems like such a simple, small thing, but it really represents how truly warped Romney's thinking is.
11:22 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
NRA released an ad attacking Obama for "chipping away at our second amendment rights."

WHAT THE FUCK UNIVERSE DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN.

In all seriousness, when I was in high school I had the original Duck Hunt with the attachable gun. Now? I can't find it anywhere. #NOBAMA
11:49 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

Oh dear.
11:50 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

It's just amazing to me that a guy that said, "I love Big Bird. I actually like you too, Jim" won the debate.
11:55 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
The average American clearly just wants a candidate to stick it to the man, regardless if anything coming out of their mouth is true, or in Mitt's case, disqualifies you from even being a decent human being. Dude effectively threatened to fire the moderator to take care of less than a percent of our budget but said not a word about the billions of dollars in yearly oil subsidies or the cost of tax cuts for the rich (at least one but probably both of which he'd like to increase).
11:59 AM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
S/T
There's a lot of buzz around Lenny
It's just amazing to me that a guy that said, "I love Big Bird. I actually like you too, Jim" won the debate.

There was actually a pretty good blog post on, get this, FOX News about how things like "Big Bird" are concrete things that people can understand, and that always overshadow more abstract concepts like budgets, despite the fact that most people actually want details regarding the less "tangible" things. "People are simple and stupid" was kind of an over-arching theme in the post, but it was a preitty interesting read.

The fact that the details people have been presented with this time around literally don't make any sense probably doesn't help.
12:17 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
12:25 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
"In February 1504, a desperate Columbus was stranded in Jamaica, abandoned by half his crew and denied food by the islanders. The heavens that he relied on for navigation, however, would guide him safely once again. Knowing from his almanac that a lunar eclipse was coming on February 29, 1504, Columbus warned the islanders that his god was upset with their refusal of food and that the moon would “rise inflamed with wrath” as an expression of divine displeasure. On the appointed night, the eclipse darkened the moon and turned it red, and the terrified islanders offered provisions and beseeched Columbus to ask his god for mercy."

Religion is adorable.
12:33 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
What websites sell chargers and batteries for laptops?
12:34 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
Go Peyton Go
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

The manufacturer's, but you'll likely have to call them.
12:36 PM on 10/08/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 23 Years Old

Amazon do absolutely loads. Searching for 'laptop charger' brings back 1.7 million results. The few times my charger has broken, I just order another one from there. So long as you don't have a really obscure laptop, they'll sell the charger you need.

If that's no good, try: http://www.whichlaptop.co.uk/power-p...ptop-chargers/

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version