AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

10:43 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
perceptrons
[ ]
Let me guess, you happened to be Abe Froman, the "Sausage King of Chicago"?
Are you suggesting that I'm not who I say I am?
10:47 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Jake, you suck at pizza.
01:12 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male

It prob won't be up on his site til tomorrow but he was talking about how awesome the British Royalty is, asked why the Smiths won't get back together and fake introduced Johhny Marr, talked about how much he loved meat...basically everything I never expected Morrissey to have a sense of humor about lol
04:38 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah, and that's fine.. but all Ryan said was "we need to enforce existing gun laws, rather than write new ones" and the reporter jumps on him with a unrelated quip. Just seemed like bad reporting to me. You shouldn't need gotcha questions with Paul Ryan.
I thought it was brought up when Ryan said we have criminal problem and provide economic opportunity. Reporter may have been waiting for that loaded question but Ryan provided some opportunity for it.
06:14 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Consider me in the Thin Crust team. Deep Dish is horrible, I can't stand it.

When I was in France this summer, I went to an Italian Pizzeria, it was beautiful. It was the tastiest pizza I've ever had. Really big, with 4 cheeses, red and white onion, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, spinach, Jalapenos and sun-dried tomatoes (which are my favourite type of food). It was incredibly thin and incredibly crispy and it was pretty much perfect.

Bellissimo!
06:25 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
After living here my entire life, I feel like anything outside of New York or Chicago isn't real pizza.

And yet I shamelessly love even the crappiest pizza because pizza is the greatest food that ever existed.
06:46 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
I feel like I shouldn't have to pay four times the money for one fourth the amount of pizza a la Upper Crust nonsense.
06:55 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Ohio
07:08 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 29 Years Old
Romney is trying to pick up the woman vote now and say he won't touch abortion. Too bad that means he probably won't stop states from continuing their push to make it illegal by making it unduly inconvenient.
07:10 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Everyone who said thin crust isn't the best clearly lives in places of the US where they have shit pizza, which is most places.
07:12 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
Romney is trying to pick up the woman vote now and say he won't touch abortion. Too bad that means he probably won't stop states from continuing their push to make it illegal by making it unduly inconvenient.
why is obama not putting up ads showing romney saying awful shit in the republican primaries?
07:16 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
luckykaruba
Jazz Baby
Female - 29 Years Old
why is obama not putting up ads showing romney saying awful shit in the republican primaries?

I honestly don't know what's going on with ads since I'm not in an important state and I don't have a tv. I'm going to assume that obama's team got comfortable. I also think they've backed off since they were being accused and perhaps perceived as mean in the beginning. Clearly being nice is doing them zeros favors however.
07:17 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old

I'd imagine an ad of the sort will be up shortly.
07:24 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male

Has the Obama admin. done anything to stop states? You seem to know more about the subject than I do. I'm not sure what can be done at the federal level. I'm sure that a conservative SC Justice would be terrible for pro choice proponents, and that alone should be a worry if Romney gets in office.
07:36 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Quote:
For the record, Iíll take political scientists looking at thousands of polls over multiple elections over pundits freaking out after the first few polls following the first presidential debate. This, in my view, is exactly what political science does well: Reminds you to calm down, to take the long view, and to ask yourself whether you think this election will break from historical precedent, and if so, why.

More from Ezra Klein here

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version