This Thread is Closed.

03:42 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
Originally Posted by USA TODAY
Mitt Romney leads President Obama by four percentage points among likely voters in the nation's top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.
Article here.
I don't understand how any woman can find Romney to be a better alternative to Obama.
03:44 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Cuban missile crisis: how the US played Russian roulette with nuclear war
President Kennedy is often lauded for managing the crisis. The reality is he took stunning risks to impose American hegemony.

I figure some of you might like this. It's an Noam Chomsky article, so it's very well-written. I highly recommend it.
04:46 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
awesome. where is this?
you can't make this shit up.
TV characters by political affiliation

why is homer simpson listed on the republican side? or even on there to begin with?
it's working for them.
04:53 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
Cuban missile crisis: how the US played Russian roulette with nuclear war
President Kennedy is often lauded for managing the crisis. The reality is he took stunning risks to impose American hegemony.

I figure some of you might like this. It's an Noam Chomsky article, so it's very well-written. I highly recommend it.
chomsky has always hated kennedy.
04:55 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
why is homer simpson listed on the republican side? or even on there to begin with?

Here's the original article: http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/c...oc ratic.html
If you put your cursor over each character, it reveals the source of their political affiliation. For Homer, he stated he is going to vote for Mitt Romney (I assume this is from a recent episode since I stopped watching the show 8 years ago. Marge is Democrat simply because she voted for Jimmy Carter in the past.
05:28 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
@Steph and any other Bills fan (from Buzzfeed):

This Bills fan's middle finger in enemy territory
This kid's great. Nobody from Arizona is going to scare him. He's already experienced pain and suffering beyond compare. He cheers for the Bills.
05:46 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
@Steph and any other Bills fan (from Buzzfeed):

This Bills fan's middle finger in enemy territory
This kid's great. Nobody from Arizona is going to scare him. He's already experienced pain and suffering beyond compare. He cheers for the Bills.

Aren't Bills fans as ruthless as Eagles & Raiders fans? That's just my perception of those three fan bases.
05:50 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Winnie Cooper was a Dem? Interesting. Still bummed from when her brother died in Vietnam. :(
05:53 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male
Aren't Bills fans as ruthless as Eagles & Raiders fans? That's just my perception of those three fan bases.

Yeah, they're pretty rough. My best friend has season tickets. Its fun but don't wear the other team's jersey.
05:54 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Ron Swanson isn't republican, he's libertarian. INACCURATE.

05:57 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
Yeah, they're pretty rough. My best friend has season tickets. Its fun but don't wear the other team's jersey.

Yea, considering I'm from Connecticut (with equal parts NY Yankees & Boston Red Sox fan bases), it's common sense not to wear the away teams's apparel at Fenway and Yankee Stadium.
06:03 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
awesome. where is this?

you can't make this shit up.

it's working for them.
i just spent way too much time thinking about this (like 2 minutes) and i believe one time he tried to vote for a democrat but the machine made him vote republican. then ate him. i think it was a treehouse of horror. he still shouldn't be on there.
06:11 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
i just spent way too much time thinking about this (like 2 minutes) and i believe one time he tried to vote for a democrat but the machine made him vote republican. then ate him. i think it was a treehouse of horror. he still shouldn't be on there.

He also voted for Republican candidate Sideshow Bob because he approved of his "Selma-killing policy."
06:14 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
He also voted for Republican candidate Sideshow Bob because he approved of his "Selma-killing policy."
hmm this is true but weren't the validity of those election results called completely into question? i mean really when you have snowball I voting for bob what can you trust
06:24 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
Yeah, I think the years of bitterness has caused them to have a very "fuck you all" attitude

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos