The guitarist-vocalist came up with it one night and everyone said OK, not giving a shit. From that time until now, several times weíve considered changing it, but never actually did, so I guess nobody gives or will give a shit for real about it again.
2. How did this band get started?
In the summer of 2007, the two guitarists (Spyros and Marios) where working on some original songs and started searching for a bassist(Kostas) and a drummer (Adonis) and that was it. Great dudes.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Weíre infuenced by the math-rock scene from the 80ís to todayís modern bands and everything from the post-punk and indie movement. Also many metal bands. Slint, Bastro, Codeine, The For Carnation, Don Caballero, Isis, Meshugga, etc.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Nirvana, for their innovation and indie attidute. Slint, for their wonderful soundscape. At the Drive-In, for their absolutely impossible energy on the live act.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
They shouldnít. Weíre really not proud of ourselves. But itís okay if they do cause we put a real effort into it.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
I donít know, I am a smoker and only eat fries and eggs.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
We would never care to win one of those.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We think the most memorable one was the Nirvana story and the fact that the popularity along with the media and the television brain washing system turned the whole band into a product and the fans werenít actually into the real essence of their music. That we would like to change.