Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37.
01:54 PM on 09/16/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Why don't you pull that stick out of your ass and get over yourself? They don't suck, and it doesn't require a "nerd" to acknowledge musical ability. You might not like them, but they're not untalented by any means. Hell, I don't even listen to U2, AC/DC or Aerosmith much at all, but I'm not a pretentious douchebag who think his own musical tastes are what determines whether a band is worth having around.

"I couldn't give a fuck how talented they are." Clearly.
i wish you could see my face so you'd fully understand how little of a shit i give.

just look at it like this, someone out there likes you, I don't. does that mean I cant say you suck?

you're the one telling me how to feel. i don't expect my words to hold weight with anyone, while on the other hand, you seem to believe that i should listen to you and change the whole way i express myself.

so fuck you, nerd.
05:07 PM on 09/16/12
Kuri44
Bank
User Info.
Love Nofx, never got around to listening to Coaster, but this album may take a couple more listens.. I still support them and would always rather have them put out music than stop making it.
12:34 PM on 09/17/12
smelltheglove
youarealldumbemokids
User Info.
This band has been around longer than you've been alive so they must be doing something right. :)

Really enjoying this album so far. 72 Hookers and Xmas Has Been X'ed are standout tracks for me, after my first few listens.

yea, those are my two favorite tracks as well; instant classics.

the 10 tracks in between are OK, it's an interesting album, Mike was definiitely going for a straight-forward no-bullshit punk album this time; no gimmicky tracks like "franco unamerican", "best god in show", "creeping out sarah", etc.

more along the lines of "wolves" than "coaster", although more focused/cohesive than wolves.

i prefer their albums with more stylistic variety though, like "errorism" or "so long and thanks.."

in the end it's decent, not one of my favorite NOFX albums, but still good enough, the first couple and last couple tracks make the listen worthwhile, and only a couple duds in between. it's a lean NOFX album for sure.
04:40 PM on 09/17/12
WestBroRaptist
User Info.
i wish you could see my face so you'd fully understand how little of a shit i give.

just look at it like this, someone out there likes you, I don't. does that mean I cant say you suck?

you're the one telling me how to feel. i don't expect my words to hold weight with anyone, while on the other hand, you seem to believe that i should listen to you and change the whole way i express myself.

so fuck you, nerd.
damn you're tough. can we be bros? we're bros now, bro.
07:20 PM on 09/17/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
damn you're tough. can we be bros? we're bros now, bro.
hah not tough at all but yeah, we can be friends. as long as you let me be me.
03:55 PM on 10/24/12
fuckedupforlife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great album , the skank is missing tho ........... :p
04:24 PM on 11/07/12
surfatnorth
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best punk release in a long time!
Options
More From This Author