Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 57
12:02 AM on 09/11/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Probably just the sheer mass of each bands stage show now compared to 10 years ago.
no problem
12:06 AM on 09/11/12
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
This site won't let this go. I'm sure Mark is the only one who's into this idea from both camps. It's not going to happen.

Er, what exactly is the site not letting go of? There was news that it wasn't happening so why wouldn't they report on that?

And your "I"m sure Mark is the only one who's into this idea" is completely basis. That doesn't mean you're wrong but there's literally nothing to back it up with.
12:07 AM on 09/11/12
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
hopefully the news is that they are writing a new album

That's what I was hoping for when he said there was big news coming. Since there was such a long period between their last two albums it would be great to not have long to wait for the next.
12:08 AM on 09/11/12
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
I just hope that blink stops influencing pop punk bands really soon.

I'm not sure what you mean here.
12:51 AM on 09/11/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
After Neighborhoods a new blink album doesn't sound too appealing. I hate to say this but maybe they should have stayed broken up.
03:56 AM on 09/11/12
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
After Neighborhoods a new blink album doesn't sound too appealing. I hate to say this but maybe they should have stayed broken up.

Why would they stop doing something they love just because some people don't like their new sound? That's like me asking you to die because I don't like you being alive. I can't stand when people act like bands live to please them. It's their passion, their life, let them do it.
04:13 AM on 09/11/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
Everyone wants to dream, but the bottom line is that it's impractical.

If Kiss and Motley Crue can tour together, then anything is possible in that regards. The problem here is that both bands can still pack arenas on their own (Especially Blink), their really isn't any reason they need to tour together other than the fact that it would be cool as hell.

they could do football stadiums. there are venues bigger than hockey/b-ball arenas that neither could tackle alone right now. Add JEW or STD/twy or some other bigger pop punk-ish band it could happen
04:14 AM on 09/11/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
if it does happen, make sure tom doesn't mess up his back, get hooked on drugs, and have the band not practice once before going on stage this time, because that is why they were alledgedly so bad on the first go of it.
04:30 AM on 09/11/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I think a Pop Disaster tour would be the only "big news" I'd care about at this point.
New album? New tour? Yawn.
04:31 AM on 09/11/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
This site won't let this go. I'm sure Mark is the only one who's into this idea from both camps. It's not going to happen.

This. Stop trying to make "Pop Disaster" happen; it's not going to happen!
05:03 AM on 09/11/12
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
User Info.
If Kiss and Motley Crue can tour together, then anything is possible in that regards. The problem here is that both bands can still pack arenas on their own (Especially Blink), their really isn't any reason they need to tour together other than the fact that it would be cool as hell.

I don't understand the statement especially blink in this post..
05:46 AM on 09/11/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
if it does happen, make sure tom doesn't mess up his back, get hooked on drugs, and have the band not practice once before going on stage this time, because that is why they were alledgedly so bad on the first go of it.

LOL another blame Tom post. You realize that NONE of them practiced for that tour, right? It's the way the band operated back then. It had nothing to do with Tom.
06:13 AM on 09/11/12
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
Man, I already bought my ticket :/
06:31 AM on 09/11/12
Slovo
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!
User Info.
hopefully the news is that they are writing a GOOD album

FTFY
07:24 AM on 09/11/12
Fun Ghoul