Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 57.
07:27 AM on 09/11/12
Vince Early
Size The Day
User Info.
Why would they stop doing something they love just because some people don't like their new sound? That's like me asking you to die because I don't like you being alive. I can't stand when people act like bands live to please them. It's their passion, their life, let them do it.
Wow chief. Way to be that extreme over a band. Use a better analogy next time.
08:06 AM on 09/11/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Er, what exactly is the site not letting go of? There was news that it wasn't happening so why wouldn't they report on that?

And your "I"m sure Mark is the only one who's into this idea" is completely basis. That doesn't mean you're wrong but there's literally nothing to back it up with.
I'm saying if Tom and Travis were down with this AND their mgmt team, it would've happened somehow someway.
09:01 AM on 09/11/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
I'm saying if Tom and Travis were down with this AND their mgmt team, it would've happened somehow someway.
Green Day has to agree too
09:09 AM on 09/11/12
LouderThanBombs
Fuck NSA
User Info.
I would say the big news has something to do with Modlife.
09:11 AM on 09/11/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why would they stop doing something they love just because some people don't like their new sound? That's like me asking you to die because I don't like you being alive. I can't stand when people act like bands live to please them. It's their passion, their life, let them do it.

I not saying what they should do, just my opinion. It seemed like the last album was forced.
09:13 AM on 09/11/12
Sherry116
Regret Is A Beginning
User Info.
Wow chief. Way to be that extreme over a band. Use a better analogy next time.

K, bro how about you stop trying to be a tough guy over the internet
09:14 AM on 09/11/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Green Day has to agree too
Exactly my point. Just because Mark wants to do it, doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
10:01 AM on 09/11/12
armorforchiodos
User Info.
I really feel like the news is going to be that when they work on their new record, they're going to do it under their new record label, To The Stars Records. When Tom recently made his instagram, To The Stars was in his bio.
10:25 AM on 09/11/12
MJB12
User Info.
Green Day and Blink were already huge when they did Pop Disaster 11 years ago. In 2012, the success both bands have achieved just seems to huge for them to SHARE a bill. Green Day plays 3 hour sets now, and Blink play the same 15 songs every night, so not sure how well the two shows would go together these days either. Although it would still be a dream come true. To this day, I still tell people that my first "real" concert was Green Day / Blink / JEW and people get so jealous.
11:38 AM on 09/11/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Green Day and Blink were already huge when they did Pop Disaster 11 years ago. In 2012, the success both bands have achieved just seems to huge for them to SHARE a bill. Green Day plays 3 hour sets now, and Blink play the same 15 songs every night, so not sure how well the two shows would go together these days either. Although it would still be a dream come true. To this day, I still tell people that my first "real" concert was Green Day / Blink / JEW and people get so jealous.
While Green Days shows are more diverse, there are still probably 15 songs they also play every night that isnt a secret show. Blink seems to be playing way more deep counts lately with those acoustic encores in Europe.
12:08 PM on 09/11/12
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Green Day plays like 25 songs now too... Honestly I think Green Day would be the main act every night because of the amount of success.
12:15 PM on 09/11/12
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
User Info.
This site won't let this go. I'm sure Mark is the only one who's into this idea from both camps. It's not going to happen.
i know. some of the stuff that's put on this "news" website is so absurd. blink says they have big news and green day says they're going to have a tour, it must mean pop disasters 2. and maybe my divorced and remarried parents will get back together. and maybe spiderman and batman will make a movie together. and maybe they will finally make that titanic sequel. Mark is probably like "great now i have to address this highly speculative BS or else people won't stop bugging me". i know they say they post whatever they feel like posting which is generally cool, but come on
12:33 PM on 09/11/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
i know. some of the stuff that's put on this "news" website is so absurd. blink says they have big news and green day says they're going to have a tour, it must mean pop disasters 2. and maybe my divorced and remarried parents will get back together. and maybe spiderman and batman will make a movie together. and maybe they will finally make that titanic sequel. Mark is probably like "great now i have to address this highly speculative BS or else people won't stop bugging me". i know they say they post whatever they feel like posting which is generally cool, but come on
You know what it is? This site can never just admit they're wrong and move on. They put two and two together and tried to be the first website to figure this news out. Now they posted this article to justify their actions and say "Well, Mark is down for this. It can happen". Maybe I'm overlooking into this but that's what these news articles come off as.
12:34 PM on 09/11/12
Vince Early
Size The Day
User Info.
K, bro how about you stop trying to be a tough guy over the internet
Chill out. Have a good one bro.
12:41 PM on 09/11/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Probably won't happen, but if it does I'll go for a Kut U Up reunion.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests