Username
Password
Death News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Death
Inside AP.net

Never Forget

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/11/12)
Please take a moment to remember 9/11. Thank you.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 167.
01:02 AM on 09/11/12
Shenevercalled
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, fuck you. Is that necessary? Nobody ever loved a tragedy like they do 9/11.
01:05 AM on 09/11/12
Orpheus42
You long to dance, but I must sleep
User Info.
What's the difference between a cow and 9/11?
01:11 AM on 09/11/12
Shenevercalled
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah yeah after ten years.
01:12 AM on 09/11/12
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
I hate everyone who goes crazy over 9/11....also, I hate everyone who fails to acknowledge 9/11...fuck me, right?
01:15 AM on 09/11/12
Shenevercalled
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everyone who knows how a calender works acknowledges 9/11.
01:18 AM on 09/11/12
NomarZednem
User Info.
haha, goodness, guys. why so much hostility?
01:22 AM on 09/11/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
This isn't the place for jokes or negative attitudes or conspiracy theories. This isn't about politics or religion or any other divisive issue. This is a thread dedicated to those who lost their lives on this day, to those who lost a father, mother, sister, brother, or friend, and to those who are continually laying down (or have laid it down) their lives fighting overseas for our freedoms. Yes, freedom to be a gigantic asshole like the few posters above me. So while you have freedom of speech, you'll also have to face the consequences that comes with it. I will be banning any poster who derails this news post from the thread.
01:29 AM on 09/11/12
woodmic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I remember watching this as a nine year old in my primary school class room in New Zealand.
01:50 AM on 09/11/12
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
RIP Lisa, my mom's best friend who worked in one of the towers, and RIP to the family my aunt lost, and everyone else. I don't go all OMGZ 911 OMG OMG every year but there's nothing wrong with setting aside a minute or two to reflect. Don't be a fucking dick.
01:51 AM on 09/11/12
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
This isn't the place for jokes or negative attitudes or conspiracy theories. This isn't about politics or religion or any other divisive issue. This is a thread dedicated to those who lost their lives on this day, to those who lost a father, mother, sister, brother, or friend, and to those who are continually laying down (or have laid it down) their lives fighting overseas for our freedoms. Yes, freedom to be a gigantic asshole like the few posters above me. So while you have freedom of speech, you'll also have to face the consequences that comes with it. I will be banning any poster who derails this news post from the thread.
You're the man.
01:59 AM on 09/11/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I remember the day that it happened, I was having a really bad day at school and I all I wanted to do was go home and watch some cartoons. My sister was watching everything unfold on the news, and I was getting frustrated because she wouldn't change the channel. Obviously looking back, I could've had a lot more respect for what happened, but it's crazy how many of us were super young when this happened. A majority of us were too young to even comprehend what had just happened. It's only as I got older that I really began to understand the magnitude of those events. I could probably say this for a lot of people, but it definitely changed my life.

RIP to anyone that lost a loved one that day
02:02 AM on 09/11/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I'll always remember that day. I was in fifth grade and my teacher turned on the TV right before the second plane hit. Kids started getting picked up from class and my mom picked up me and my sister and she was freaking out. People thought there were gonna be attacks everywhere that day.

It's weird to me that soon there will be a generation that doesn't recognize this day as what it is and immediately associate the day with a memory like the one I have. Kind of like our current generation doesn't have an association or identification with December 7. If you were a young person back then, you remembered that day forever, like we will remember 9/11. But kids being born today won't recognize the date like it's engrained in our minds. Crazy to think about.
02:09 AM on 09/11/12
k1guitar
Keep calm and BLEGH!
User Info.
most surreal moment as a 7th grader. we didnt know any better, so we went along with our days, until we noticed kids being pulled out of class slowly one by one. i was luck, a lot werent
02:47 AM on 09/11/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News