AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fearless Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream Go Radio's "Close The Distance"

Posted by - 11:23 AM on 09/13/12
Head to Billboard to stream the upcoming Go Radio record, Close The Distance. Be sure to read our review of it here. Thoughts?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
11:25 AM on 09/13/12
narca9
killed the beast!
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this. Fearless is doing a fantastic job getting this record into big press!
11:25 AM on 09/13/12
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's a great record, but i miss the guitar driven rock. i love the big piano based songs they lean more toward on this record, but i really feel his voice shines when backed by aggressive pop/rock guitar riffs. i like it a lot, and i'm sure it'll grow on me, just not as big of an impact as i thought i thought it would have on me.
11:26 AM on 09/13/12
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
It's amazing. Everyone should listen and love it.
11:33 AM on 09/13/12
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album is simply breathtaking. I thought I heard the best hooks already from Jason, but he really upped the ante on this one. I, too, will miss the guitar driven rocker tracks, but the band truly makes up for it with the new style. More alternative than I'd like, but dear Lord this album is beautiful. After listening a few times, though, I'd really like "Go To Hell" deleted from the record.. it doesn't fit with the stories and overall vibe CTD puts off as a whole.
11:45 AM on 09/13/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Two songs in and I already love it better than Lucky Street. Been a big fan of Jasons since the early days and hes come a long way in terms of writing and delivering that hook hes able to do oh so well. Well done I hope this brings them all the success they deserve and gives Jason and the band the recognition they deserve.
11:49 AM on 09/13/12
xRYaNo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously one of the best albums I have heard in years. SO complete. Every song is unique. I could see "Over Me" being a radio hit me. Catchy piano at the beginning followed by a great chorus.
11:51 AM on 09/13/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
It's an incredible album. Loved it on first listen, gonna go listen to it again.
12:03 PM on 09/13/12
JordanRevival
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Very solid release. Love the progression the band has made. Very pleased with this album. I won't Lie is one of my favorites thus far
12:07 PM on 09/13/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
A lot more cohesive and a slower vibe but I fucking love it. Its exactly what I wanted and expected out of them. Cant wait to hear the deluxe version songs. As far as liking it more than Luck Street, time will tell.
12:16 PM on 09/13/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Can't wait to get this thing
12:19 PM on 09/13/12
SkywayTraffic
Skyway Traffic
User Info.
Easily, EASILY album of the year. Hot damn. I'm not even a huge Go Radio fan. So good.
12:19 PM on 09/13/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
I really like it and I haven't even finished listening to it yet. I enjoy this way more than Lucky Street. C'mon Sept 18th so I can have this in my hands.
12:22 PM on 09/13/12
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Sooooo good.
12:25 PM on 09/13/12
Clockwork00
Write it on the walls and read it.
User Info.
So good so far. I know this is what a lot of people have said, but I wish there were more rock songs. These are great, but the faster, more aggressive side of Go Radio is my favorite.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos