Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Check Out This New Jean Grae Track

Posted by: Dre Okorley (09/13/12)
Listen to Jean Grae's "Kill Screen" here.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
06:31 PM on 09/13/12
roachguy1
@Boomersboro Did u say dick cream?
User Info.
Awesome, Jean Grae is my 2nd favorite woman rapper out there, she's always killed it on Kweli's tracks. The beats kinda weak but she flows quite nicely. Def like to hear some more new ones with some better producers.
07:15 PM on 09/13/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Awesome, Jean Grae is my 2nd favorite woman rapper out there, she's always killed it on Kweli's tracks. The beats kinda weak but she flows quite nicely. Def like to hear some more new ones with some better producers.
Really? I thought the beat was kinda unique/dope myself. I know that doesn't equate to a "strong beat", but the uniqueness factor really brings it up a notch.

Just curious though, who's your favorite female rapper? Missy? Mc Lyte?
12:20 AM on 09/14/12
roachguy1
@Boomersboro Did u say dick cream?
User Info.
Really? I thought the beat was kinda unique/dope myself. I know that doesn't equate to a "strong beat", but the uniqueness factor really brings it up a notch.

Just curious though, who's your favorite female rapper? Missy? Mc Lyte?
Gotta go with Dessa. I know shes more spoken word but damn is she smooth as silk, and really deep lyrically. However I think both fit their stye of the genre respectfully alot better, both play to their strengths. I.e. Dessa wouldnt near as good with Kweli and Jean Grae would sound a little out of place with Doomtree. Both top notch I'll always love listening to
09:39 AM on 09/14/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Steve Weibe is thaaaaat duuude
09:41 AM on 09/14/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Steve Weibe is thaaaaat duuude
What else has he produced?

And to roachguy1, I'd have to respectfully disagree about the ranking haha. I'm sure Dessa would even say so herself, but to each their own. I respect that.
09:59 AM on 09/14/12
incognitojones
User Info.
What else has he produced?

And to roachguy1, I'd have to respectfully disagree about the ranking haha. I'm sure Dessa would even say so herself, but to each their own. I respect that.
nothin', he used to have the world record for Donkey Kong until Billy Mitchell beat him again, and now I think a surgeon from Cali has it. All in a very interesting documentary that used to be on Netflix instant.
10:14 AM on 09/14/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
nothin', he used to have the world record for Donkey Kong until Billy Mitchell beat him again, and now I think a surgeon from Cali has it. All in a very interesting documentary that used to be on Netflix instant.
oh, hahaha. Makes sense now.
10:30 AM on 09/14/12
incognitojones
User Info.
oh, hahaha. Makes sense now.
Surgeon from New York has it again, Hank Chien, just watched his documentary, not as good but way shorter. Also Eminem is world class level player, top 25 if he got his score verified. Fun facts a plenty.
10:35 AM on 09/14/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Surgeon from New York has it again, Hank Chien, just watched his documentary, not as good but way shorter. Also Eminem is world class level player, top 25 if he got his score verified. Fun facts a plenty.
What exactly does it take to be a "champion" at DK? Whoever beats it the fastest?
10:59 AM on 09/14/12
incognitojones
User Info.
What exactly does it take to be a "champion" at DK? Whoever beats it the fastest?
High score. Oh man you need to google 'King of Kong links' and watch yourself some stufff
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests