Username
Password
Hit the Lights News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hit the Lights
Inside AP.net

Hit The Lights x Green Bay Packers

Posted by: Dre Okorley (09/13/12)
Hit The Lights song "Invincible" was played during the Packers vs. Bears Thursday night football game.

Submitted by Jesse061890

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 59.
06:10 PM on 09/13/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
This is news?
06:15 PM on 09/13/12
ARo2431
User Info.
^ haha no kidding. I just heard some Neon Trees you want to post about that too.
06:18 PM on 09/13/12
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
^ haha no kidding. I just heard some Neon Trees you want to post about that too.
Yeah, but you're a nobody...
06:22 PM on 09/13/12
ARo2431
User Info.
Yeah, but you're a nobody...

I meant it was played during the game. And please, you think you're somebody working for this site?
06:27 PM on 09/13/12
Dre Okorley
HC Punk Afficionado / @dreokorley
User Info.
I meant it was played during the game. And please, you think you're somebody working for this site?
Relax, I was just joking. But you must think you're somebody if you're complaining. Who cares? It's just a website, and some HTL fans might like to know. I barely submit news -- I'm usually helping give bands exposure with PR people, shooting and editing video, full time work and school, etc. It's not that serious, so I always have a good laugh when people get upset.
06:38 PM on 09/13/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
And nobody cares....
06:40 PM on 09/13/12
TheGoodnightMoon
cursed far more than I am praised
User Info.
Slow news day.
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
pepster50
User Info.
Relax, I was just joking. But you must think you're somebody if you're complaining. Who cares? It's just a website, and some HTL fans might like to know. I barely submit news -- I'm usually helping give bands exposure with PR people, shooting and editing video, full time work and school, etc. It's not that serious, so I always have a good laugh when people get upset.

As a long time HTL fan and someone who loves the song "Invincible" this was a fullfilling post. Thank you. To the other guys who gave you shit... fuck off.
06:41 PM on 09/13/12
ARo2431
User Info.

Fair enough. I wasn't really upset I was just trying to say they play multiple songs at/ before every sporting event. Not here to argue about something so stupid. Moving on, go Lions.
06:42 PM on 09/13/12
DandonTRJ
~~~ヾ(^∇^
User Info.
As a long time HTL fan and someone who loves the song "Invincible" this was a fullfilling post. Thank you. To the other guys who gave you shit... fuck off.
Seconded. Dig the song, cool to know it got such high-profile placement.
06:44 PM on 09/13/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
We posted about ATL being on ESPN not too long ago and we posted about Fun being in a movie trailer, some people think it's cool to see a band they've followed for years is having their music played to a wider audience. If you don't care then don't post.
07:00 PM on 09/13/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I missed it.

Not quite as newsworthy as Finch being played during the Super Bowl.
07:01 PM on 09/13/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
fuck you guys i thought it was awesome
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives