AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:55 AM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
Archael
listens to good music
Male - 21 Years Old
You've lost all credibility in this thread now...

Actually, you did (if you didn't already with those first 2 posts), especially if you think I was being serious with comment. Wow just wow.

I mean, if the 3 exclamation marks didn't give it away, then I don't know what will with you people. Let me make it a bit more obvious this time okay?
03:17 PM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
HYGz
no. nice and slow.
Male - 25 Years Old
Circa Survive is pretty fucking boring.
03:34 PM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I don't care if you are a conservative or a liberal, but if you think Fox News is "fair and balanced" you're just plain stupid.

And if you think the mainstream media is "fair and balanced" you're plain stupid as well :P. There's no such thing as fair, balanced news anymore.
03:36 PM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
And if you think the mainstream media is "fair and balanced" you're plain stupid as well :P. There's no such thing as fair, balanced news anymore.

I know, because what all people care about is honey boo boo child!
06:06 AM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male
06:23 AM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old

I agree. There is no such thing as "fair and balanced" news - NPR is the closest you can get, and they aren't really all that balanced either... but Faux News is the absolute worst.
02:31 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
No Avatar Selected
I agree. There is no such thing as "fair and balanced" news - NPR is the closest you can get, and they aren't really all that balanced either... but Faux News is the absolute worst.

Because it's against what you stand for...if it was "absolutely wrong" but leaned more towards your views then you wouldn't have a problem with it. Even everyone on the Left's favorite John Stewart (who is probably the most intelligent man on politics on TV) says he thinks Fox does things right...even though he doesn't agree with them, they do it right.

03:19 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
HYGz
no. nice and slow.
Male - 25 Years Old
Because it's against what you stand for...if it was "absolutely wrong" but leaned more towards your views then you wouldn't have a problem with it. Even everyone on the Left's favorite John Stewart (who is probably the most intelligent man on politics on TV) says he thinks Fox does things right...even though he doesn't agree with them, they do it right.

lol this guy.
03:43 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected

TROLL, YOU'RE A TROLL! MAKE A VALID ARGUMENT...seriously, I'm speaking all truth and your response proves it.
03:49 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
HYGz
no. nice and slow.
Male - 25 Years Old
TROLL, YOU'RE A TROLL! MAKE A VALID ARGUMENT...seriously, I'm speaking all truth and your response proves it.

Bill O'Reilly
06:43 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male
Jon stwart also has a history of criticizing people on the left. hell, the last show he did he was all over the DNC. he also supports ron paul, a consistently conservative leaning tea party grandfather.
06:58 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected
Jon stwart also has a history of criticizing people on the left. hell, the last show he did he was all over the DNC. he also supports ron paul, a consistently conservative leaning tea party grandfather.

Jon Stewart is a moderate liberal...simple as that. He's definitely not a Republican, so don't try to spin he's t the right.
07:06 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
Jon Stewart is a moderate liberal...simple as that. He's definitely not a Republican, so don't try to spin he's t the right.

He's also a comedian, not a journalist. If you think people watch him for the news, the same should be said for Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh, who call themselves entertainers/commenters and not journalists. People watch Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh and take what they say as news.
08:56 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected
He's also a comedian, not a journalist. If you think people watch him for the news, the same should be said for Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh, who call themselves entertainers/commenters and not journalists. People watch Beck, O'Reilly, and Limbaugh and take what they say as news.

I'm not saying he's a journalist, I know he's a comedian. But he's spot on for politics. I'd vote for him if he ran for President. THing is, he never could since he speaks the truth and neither party can handle the truth. I think you think I'm some hard core supporter of Romney or any Republican candidate. I just think Republicans are the lesser of the evils. Both sides are wrong and they'll always create a divide between the people with these parties.
05:03 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
Lucky 7s
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male

Whoa, never said he was a conservative. don't play the strawman card. i said he's is a straight shooter. he doesn't spoon-feed liberals their daily dose of rhetoric like MSNBC.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos