Username
Password

08:51 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
What're you doing with yours? Are you in school, what kind of job will you be looking for after college? If you don't have any sense of direction, be my friend.
08:55 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
Nashua, New...
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm in school and I'm telling myself I want to be a history teacher but I have no clue. Confused doesn't even begin to describe it.
09:12 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm in school and I'm telling myself I want to be a history teacher but I have no clue. Confused doesn't even begin to describe it.

Teaching history, always sounded so cool to me.
10:14 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
Jordachejeans91
New York/ Beaver...
Male - 27 Years Old
Hey I'm 25, and I still dont really know what i want to do, Im living in New York working with a business lending company, and I'm not real sure i want to work this job forever, or be in new york forever
10:16 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
Raynham, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Staff Member
Join the club. I'm 23 with a useless business degree because I don't want to work in an office for 40 hours a week. All the work that I enjoy (music, film, writing, photography, videography) I do for free because I can't find paying jobs. So until I do, I'm working part time doing tedious work and some random side gigs.
10:29 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
NJ
Male - 24 Years Old
I start working full time as an auditor in 9 days. It is scary.

10:30 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm also 20, in my second year working toward a yet-to-be-determined degree. After spending a year out of school on my own I'm relatively happy with where I am.
10:33 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
work hard, get paid, have fun!
10:33 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 24 Years Old
it's called a quarter life crisis.
10:34 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
koopman
Espo
Male - 23 Years Old
senior in college, not even thinking about what I'll be doing 2 weeks from now. :/ No idea what I'll end up doing... all I know is what I don't want to do, and luckily that narrows it down quite a bit.
10:35 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
4thQuarterMatt
No Avatar Selected
VA
Male
I find this is all too common for people in my generation.

I did 2 years at a local community college studying political science, and since I finished I have been working at a restaurant and playing in my band while I try to save money to eventually go back to school. I have no debt which I'm thankful for, and I'm also glad that I was able to find a path of study that I enjoy. I've also been able to follow up my study with unpaid internships, first working for a Senator in D.C. and now working for a former governor on his senate campaign. I think a lot of people would be surprised by the amount of people in their early-mid twenties who work in the political system, which makes it more enjoyable for me to work with people my age.

I think the biggest problem is that kids are forced to decide what they want to do on day 1 of college when they themselves don't really know. I wish I had some sort of advice to give, but I think it comes down to personal discovery, and somehow finding a way to get paid for the things you love to do already.
11:13 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I'm 20 freaking 6 years old. I just started my first semester at Columbia College Chicago. It's super fucking expensive but its the best school I can go to for music. I plan to be a music composition major and so far I'm doing alright. Alot of shit though, most of it requires everyday work (Aural skills, instrument study, keyboards etc) to stay in practice so you don't lose anything if you stop for too long. I like it so far, I just worry about paying it off when I'm done. My dream is to be a film composer, but I really need to look into internships asap so I don't get suckered into unemployment like what usually happens to students after college..especially in this major.
11:20 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
XjoseoleXX
Male - 25 Years Old
your 20. no one knows what they want to do with their life yet. its a long journey that is just beginning.
11:32 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
Join the club. I'm 23 with a useless business degree because I don't want to work in an office for 40 hours a week. All the work that I enjoy (music, film, writing, photography, videography) I do for free because I can't find paying jobs. So until I do, I'm working part time doing tedious work and some random side gigs.

all of this will be exactly me in a year.
11:41 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
magicrat85
ThankYou, but, I know I am right
sunshine state
Male - 28 Years Old
your 20. no one knows what they want to do with their life yet. its a long journey that is just beginning.

+1

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version