AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Of Mice & Men "Slam Dunk 2012" Video Doc

Posted by - 01:40 PM on 09/17/12
In the replies you can peep a video documenting Of Mice & Men's experience at the Slam Dunk Festival in the UK this past May.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:40 PM on 09/17/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
01:48 PM on 09/17/12
Steve Alcala
facebook.com/stevealcalaart
User Info.
but why?
02:01 PM on 09/17/12
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
lol.. most of that crowd is teenage chicks...
02:04 PM on 09/17/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
lol.. most of that crowd is teenage chicks...
And they're all from the UK!
02:12 PM on 09/17/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Haha, at the end, there's this one grey haired old dude in the front row, wtf.
02:32 PM on 09/17/12
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
i wish i could still be exited about this band. if they keep in the direction of their nu metal stuff then i think i might be out. i checked out their bass player's old band and he was pretty solid on vocals too so idk
03:02 PM on 09/17/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
i wish i could still be exited about this band. if they keep in the direction of their nu metal stuff then i think i might be out. i checked out their bass player's old band and he was pretty solid on vocals too so idk
I think the nu metal was them testing the waters without a clean vocalist more so then the direction they will go. They got a lot of negative feedback from those songs and Austin didnt want a new clean vocalist.
03:23 PM on 09/17/12
Richard Maxim
Life: April Fools
User Info.
I'm gonna get shit on but I love both records these guys have put out, so solid and consistent. Austin's vocals are a big factor as far as my love for the band but collectively, They are one of my favorite metal-core acts doing it right now.
03:38 PM on 09/17/12
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
I'm gonna get shit on but I love both records these guys have put out, so solid and consistent. Austin's vocals are a big factor as far as my love for the band but collectively, They are one of my favorite metal-core acts doing it right now.
No shit from me sir. I really enjoy them as well. Austin is a great front man on stage, and they are one of my fav's in metalcore.
07:12 PM on 09/17/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
He walked past me in the line at Hatfield (South) and my friend is the girl who hugs him at 4:50. He came watched Taking Back Sunday and was right next to me. He's sound as fuck.
12:10 PM on 09/18/12
ConorAmLegend
User Info.
You are talking about Aaron Pauley, right? Jamie's Elsewhere is a solid band for sure, his voice is pretty powerful. But in that video up there, that's not Aaron playing bass. So maybe for some reason he wasn't playing that show? His twitter says he has been playing shows with OM&M. I don't think he is a good fit for the band. Shayley and Austin's vocals went so well together.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos