Username
Password

10:11 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
cryates
Up, Up and a Hey!
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
I think Carolina has a great shot to win the game but somehow I think, and hope, that the Giants will pull out a win.
10:17 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Hi Homer, Find Your Soulmate
This is a winnable game for us because the Giants are banged up and traveling on a short week but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I really want this team to start the year off on a strong note, so it would be nice to win tonight and go into the Atlanta game with a 2-1 record.
10:19 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
xkj1985x
PLEASE DON'T GET SWEPT!
Seattle
Male - 29 Years Old
I think the Panthers win tonight.....
10:19 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Manuel Overdrive
Besides the American-made Ford F150, can you guess Colt McCoy's second favorite truck?

I always root for the Browns. They are my second favorite, then it's probably the Lions.

But in this case, I don't think the Browns have a chance in hell at the playoffs, so go Bills.

I just hope the Browns snag a top pick and get one of the LSU pass rushers.
10:21 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I can see the Panthers beating the shit out of the Giants' secondary. I think it comes down to who can score more points and/or whose defense can make a big play when needed.
10:30 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Carolina just needs to do what they did last week against the Saints to be successful. Establish a strong run game, frustrate Manning by getting pressure on the QB and make sure Cam doesn't turn the ball over. Nicks being out might make things a little easier on our secondary if Gamble can blanket Victor Cruz like he did to Colston last week but Norman and Munnerlyn have struggled big time this year and some of the other Giants receivers could take advantage of that.

The o-line and the run game is in for a tough match-up, though because the Giants have a stronger front-seven than New Orleans. After failing miserably against Tampa Bay's pass rush, I'm a little concerned about how they will do tonight.
10:34 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 22 Years Old
Carolina just needs to do what they did last week against the Saints to be successful. Establish a strong run game, frustrate Manning by getting pressure on the QB and make sure Cam doesn't turn the ball over. Nicks being out might make things a little easier on our secondary if Gamble can blanket Victor Cruz like he did to Colston last week but Norman and Munnerlyn have struggled big time this year and some of the other Giants receivers could take advantage of that.

The o-line and the run game is in for a tough match-up, though because the Giants have a stronger front-seven than New Orleans. After failing miserably against Tampa Bay's pass rush, I'm a little concerned about how they will do tonight.

the Giants are missing quite a few starting DT's, and their linebackers aren't anything special
i think if they Giants can't get a pass rush they're doomed, evident by the Cowboys game
10:40 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I always root for the Browns. They are my second favorite, then it's probably the Lions.

But in this case, I don't think the Browns have a chance in hell at the playoffs, so go Bills.

I just hope the Browns snag a top pick and get one of the LSU pass rushers.
I'm not sure they'd go for one of the D-line prospects. Rucker and Sheard have done well so far. I think that line will look a lot better once Taylor gets back in there. Losing Gocong really hurt the run D too, but they could really stand to dump Fujita and get a LB like Sean Porter. If Haslam is happy enough with Weeden, I think they'll look to trade down to grab a DB and a few extra picks. Their biggest weakness is probably offensive line and the secondary. I still think DeCastro/Reiff and Schwartz/Glenn/Martin could've solidified the line for years to come with Mack and Thomas to protect a QB taken in 2013 would've been a better plan this year though.
10:41 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
the Giants are missing quite a few starting DT's, and their linebackers aren't anything special
i think if they Giants can't get a pass rush they're doomed, evident by the Cowboys game

Isn't it just Canty who is out? JPP, Tuck, Osi and Kiwanuka are all pretty good so I'm still a little concerned, especially after the Tampa Bay game but they played a lot better against New Orleans last week.

Also, I didn't realize that both Nicks and Hixon were out. Who starts on Cruz's opposite end?
10:43 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
tacosforcharles
it all ends
Appleton, WI
Male - 23 Years Old
It'll be close, but I like Carolina tonight. 31-24
10:44 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 22 Years Old
Isn't it just Canty who is out? JPP, Tuck, Osi and Kiwanuka are all pretty good so I'm still a little concerned, especially after the Tampa Bay game but they played a lot better against New Orleans last week.

Also, I didn't realize that both Nicks and Hixon were out. Who starts on Cruz's opposite end?

those guys aren't necessarily good against the run though
and i'm pretty sure Rueben Randle will start opposite Cruz now
10:46 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Manuel Overdrive
I'm not sure they'd go for one of the D-line prospects. Rucker and Sheard have done well so far. I think that line will look a lot better once Taylor gets back in there. Losing Gocong really hurt the run D too, but they could really stand to dump Fujita and get a LB like Sean Porter. If Haslam is happy enough with Weeden, I think they'll look to trade down to grab a DB and a few extra picks. Their biggest weakness is probably offensive line and the secondary. I still think DeCastro/Reiff and Schwartz/Glenn/Martin could've solidified the line for years to come with Mack and Thomas to protect a QB taken in 2013 would've been a better plan this year though.

I could see the Browns trading out of 5-10, but if they pick 1-5, they would need to take a top QB.
10:49 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 23 Years Old
I've got Carolina winning a shootout
10:50 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
I got Carolina tonight. LaFell with a big game.
10:51 AM on 09/20/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I could see the Browns trading out of 5-10, but if they pick 1-5, they would need to take a top QB.
Yeah. Top 5 it really depends how much they value Weeden. I think they'd go QB and dump Weeden. Hopefully, he shows that he has some potential this year for a team that is more realistic for a player in his situation. A team like Arizona or Kansas City that has some established talent and could make a run in the next couple of years would make some sense.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets