AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

AP.net Contest: Kevin Devine Ticket Giveaway (Day...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/19/12)
Kevin Devine will be playing a show at the Madison Theatre in Rockville Centre, NY, on September 26th and we are giving away 2 tickets for the show every day this week (a total of 10 tickets). To win a pair today, just tell us what your favorite Kevin Devine album is and why and I'll pick a winner by the end of today. Make sure to follow our Facebook and Twitter pages, as the next opportunity to win may pop up on our socials. Good luck.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
04:36 PM on 09/19/12
AtTheEquinox
User Info.
Make The Clocks Move. The way it starts off with Ballgame sets the tone for the entire record and Noose Like a Necklace, Tapdance and Not Over You Yet are all awesome tracks.
04:40 PM on 09/19/12
mollyk
User Info.
Brother's Blood. There are so many great tracks on that album, and such a range of perfectly captured emotions. The track "Brother's Blood" alone would be enough to make it my favorite, with such raw emotion, but also "I Could Be With Anyone," "It's Only Your Life," and "Hand of God" are such solid tracks.
06:21 PM on 09/19/12
Shanzey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My favorite album of his as a whole is Between The Clouds and Concrete. My favorite song however is "Billion Bees" from the album Put Your Ghost to Rest. It's mellow, full of longing, and thought-provoking; he breaks my heart. The last minute or so especially... it's poetry.
06:40 PM on 09/19/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My favorite album is the inspiring Brothers Blood. That was the first time I ever heard Kevin Devine and I couldn't figure out how to categorize the man. Each song has its own remarkable feel which makes it easy to distinguish the tracks. From the western feel of Fever Moon to the dance beat of I Could Be With Anyone, the album really stands out as one of Kevin Devines most creative outlets. Not to mention the consistency of relatable lyrics, while staying personal. Its Only Your Life quite possibly had the biggest impact on my life over any song.
08:04 AM on 09/20/12
secretsforabuck
User Info.
Split the country split the street. Perfect blend of raw emotion, lyrical prowess, and quality production. inspirational as a songwriter, exhibiting equal talent as a full band frontman and intimate acoustic craftsman. Kevin inspires me to make music day in day out. Split the country displays the talent that has been spewing out of this man's veins for over a decade now. KD, youre a genuine american icon. god bless you sir.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests