Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I was blown away. "I'm Not Fucking Justin Bieber"
07:58 AM on 09/22/12
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Haha. Wow. I can't honestly say that I blame him, though. Seven songs is an incredibly short set. And Green Day songs are usually on the short side, so what, they got to play for 20 minutes tops? He definitely went a little overboard though, and his "I've been doing this since 1988!" shit was pretty dumb.
07:59 AM on 09/22/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
"I'm not fucking Justin Bieber, you mother fuckers"
07:59 AM on 09/22/12
Tynecastle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He did just come across as a bit of a tit
08:00 AM on 09/22/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Haha. Wow. I can't honestly say that I blame him, though. Seven songs is an incredibly short set. And Green Day songs are usually on the short side, so what, they got to play for 20 minutes tops? He definitely went a little overboard though, and his "I've been doing this since 1988!" shit was pretty dumb.
They played for about half an hour.
08:00 AM on 09/22/12
themagicrat
Winnie Cooper is a goddamned whore
User Info.
What a child. I understand that the set got cut short and he has every right to be upset about it but to act like that just shows how little class he's got. Dude, you're 40 years old, you've got kids, grow up already.
08:01 AM on 09/22/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
It was extremely childish but also very funny. I mean I sorta understand if your set got cut in half because of Usher wanting to play more...beh. I still think he over reacted but eh whatever floats his boat.

Does anyone else think it sounds like he just discovered the word Fuck again recently. The new album plus this. I mean so much cursing that it is like a kid discovering a new word at school and using it around the house.
08:01 AM on 09/22/12
thebestkylever
girls like status.
User Info.
Wait wait... so the i heart radio YouTube Mario Lopez festival didn't have green day 1988 punk rock's best interest in mind? well fuck me.
08:02 AM on 09/22/12
be mine
Video games are for children
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I was Green Day I would be super pissed if I didn't get to finish my set at the iHeart Radio festival.
08:03 AM on 09/22/12
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
They played for about half an hour.

Still pretty short, but I guess the best thing to do is live with it. Stuff like this rarely helps anyone, as enthralling as it can be. Haha.
08:05 AM on 09/22/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Still pretty short, but I guess the best thing to do is live with it. Stuff like this rarely helps anyone, as enthralling as it can be. Haha.
I don't disagree, but they say no press is bad press. It won't hurt to get their name in the headlines with the new albums.
08:05 AM on 09/22/12
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
Good for him. I'd be pissed about something like that, too... especially if it was because of Usher going over his time.
08:07 AM on 09/22/12
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
lol at him not breaking the guitar at first

This. I was almost starting to wonder if it was going to be one of those cases where the inanimate object wins.
08:10 AM on 09/22/12
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
That was awesome...
08:13 AM on 09/22/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love it and love GD. I'm starting to question their methods. This blowup is clearly staged to gain interest
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums