Username
Password

01:07 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Welcome to the Monkey House
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
So having even been going a full two months of a long distance relationship and I found out the kid I was seeing for close to 8 months was already lying to me and talking to other girls. Now I feel like I stuck out in middle of this fucking dessert of Arizona with nothing. I swear the past two years just seem like it has been one horrible break up to the next. I'm considering giving up the whole scene for awhile. Really though nothing is worse than being lied to directly in your face. And just a few days ago my family found out that my sister was doing drugs again on the sly. So my life is just peachy . Yet still I miss all my old friends and family that are still back in New Jersey with a three hour time difference, so I feel like I have no one to vent to about this so I decided to bore all of AP about this. Right now I don't even care if you guys post shitty things.

* heavily flirting andmaking plans not just talking my bad I was out of it when I wrote this last night
02:27 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
kieza
Born Frustrated
No Avatar Selected
OP needs to get laid!!!!

LOLZ
02:30 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Crackbaby
Stupid inflatable pants!
Slovenia
Male - 21 Years Old
No, that isn't true. Relationships aren't overrated. Also, relationships aren't a "scene".

Other than that, I hope things get better for you.
03:01 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
Male - 22 Years Old
He's talking to other girls? You should talk to other boys. If you don't want a boyfriend, just sex, get drunk and kiss some random guy. If you don't want any of that, do something you like where you could meet new people.

You're 18, trust me you don't want to start whining about your existence. Go get laid.
04:58 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Blindkid
Tanner
No Avatar Selected
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
Ppl grow up at different rates, some never do. Give him a month or so and he'll be begging you back.
06:01 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
The dude sounded like a jerk and the situation with your sister sounds like one that's going down with my cousin's entire family (herself included) right now. I'm really sorry for all the crap that you're going through, but don't let it pollute your idea of what a relationship really can be.

I confess I don't have any "real" advice to give you besides that. I've always been a "keep your head low and push through it" guy since I last broke down, but I know that doesn't work for everyone. I guess - if you want to talk more personally/in-depth, you can PM me.
08:17 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
We suck, I know. SHUT UP!
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male - 25 Years Old
lesson:

long distance relationships are stupid.

the only exception:

if you join the army and get shipped out. all the women in the middle east have quilts over their heads. resist the urge to fold your hand until you at least see the turn.
08:39 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
Connecticut
Male - 16 Years Old
Anyone that thinks long distance can work...
09:14 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 22 Years Old
Lol
09:30 AM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
kkman99
emo is a gang
Male - 18 Years Old
This thread = 90% of my Facebook feed.
12:42 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
They are absolutely not overrated. It might be good to focus on yourself instead of worrying about relationships though. Hope everything gets better for you!
01:29 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
We suck, I know. SHUT UP!
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male - 25 Years Old
This thread = 90% of my Facebook feed.

the other 10% are requests for apps you never want to use.
02:17 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
aboyandhiscurse
praise the sun
unfortunately, nj
Male - 23 Years Old
no they're not my girlfriend rules. but i guess you didn't need to hear about that.

things will get better. don't even bother kissing anyone that doesn't respect you.
02:31 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
DannyC249
Howell
Male - 25 Years Old
So having even been going a full two months of a long distance relationship and I found out the kid I was seeing for close to 8 months was already lying to me and talking to other girls. Now I feel like I stuck out in middle of this fucking dessert of Arizona with nothing. I swear the past two years just seem like it has been one horrible break up to the next. I'm considering giving up the whole scene for awhile. Really though nothing is worse than being lied to directly in your face. And just a few days ago my family found out that my sister was doing drugs again on the sly. So my life is just peachy . Yet still I miss all my old friends and family that are still back in New Jersey with a three hour time difference, so I feel like I have no one to vent to about this so I decided to bore all of AP about this. Right now I don't even care if you guys post shitty things.

03:50 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
NW Suburbs, Illinois
Male - 25 Years Old
you mean to tell me that you are this butthurt because hes talking to other girls? because he went away to school and is talking to other girls?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos