Username
Password

04:47 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Welcome to the Monkey House
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
you mean to tell me that you are this butthurt because hes talking to other girls? because he went away to school and is talking to other girls?

lmao this actually made me feel better..but I should have fixed it he was heavily flirting and making plans with other girls.
06:06 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
Male - 23 Years Old
i can take care of you baby ;)
07:15 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
i can take care of you baby ;)

this is reassuring haha
08:40 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
NW Suburbs, Illinois
Male - 25 Years Old
lmao this actually made me feel better..but I should have fixed it he was heavily flirting and making plans with other girls.

okay that changes things. my bad

10:37 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
abbysmith
Que será será
Boston, MA
Female - 19 Years Old
I just got dumped by my first love last Friday so yea I feel you love sucks ass and I never wanna do it again
11:07 PM on 09/23/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Long distance is not a real relationship. You should turn lesbian. I hear girls are soft and good listeners.
12:03 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Long distance doesn't work for teenagers. I feel you on living in Arizona though; must be miserable. Are you there for college? Really the best thing you can do is to try your best to not focus on dating, boys, or meeting someone for a while, I mean a long while. You have to get over it first. If not it is just going to fester up inside of you and carry on into all of your next relationships while slowly destroying them one by one. You need to sort these issues out yourself, alone, first. At your age this doesn't mean much, but be thankful you have your health and your youth. The whole world is in front of you, you can do whatever you want with your life. You can accomplish anything you want once you put your mind to it. Don't let this one boy, or however many including past relationships, ruin your perspective on how you live. Just be you and you'll find your way.
01:27 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
Whoa hey I'm 18, I'm available, you can make him jealous with me, r u hot?
02:57 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
trevorshmevor
Tempe, AZ
Male - 25 Years Old
Long distance doesn't work for teenagers. I feel you on living in Arizona though; must be miserable.

I've lived in Arizona nearly my entire life, and it's actually really great here... not sure what you're meaning by saying this. Doesn't surprise me that you would though, judging by where your profile says you live.
03:43 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
I've lived in Arizona nearly my entire life, and it's actually really great here... not sure what you're meaning by saying this. Doesn't surprise me that you would though, judging by where your profile says you live.

OP is the one who is miserable in AZ, not me, so you should ask her as to why she hates it there. I've never been to AZ, nor do I want to go. I don't like sand, the lack of rain and vegetation, and I can't stand hot temperatures. I hear the painted desert is nice, though I can live without seeing it. So yeah, I prefer to live on the coast then the desert. Glad to hear you like it though! If everyone felt like the same as me then the place would be empty! To each his own.
03:59 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
trevorshmevor
Tempe, AZ
Male - 25 Years Old
OP is the one who is miserable in AZ, not me, so you should ask her as to why she hates it there. I've never been to AZ, nor do I want to go. I don't like sand, the lack of rain and vegetation, and I can't stand hot temperatures. I hear the painted desert is nice, though I can live without seeing it. So yeah, I prefer to live on the coast then the desert. Glad to hear you like it though! If everyone felt like the same as me then the place would be empty! To each his own.

Sand? Do you think AZ is like, the Sahara or something? We have cities and normal suburban life, just like everyone else. Also, the Sonoran Desert is one of the wettest deserts on the planet, so that kinda negates your rain argument. The monsoon seasons here are nuts. The heat isn't great though, you're right about that. Summers can be tough to get through, but the winters are plenty cold enough for me, especially if I head up north to the mountains for a weekend.

So yeah, to each their own and everything, but it kind of sucks to hear somebody judge a place so heavily when they've never been there. I can't tell you how many places I've been to that I ended up loving that I thought I would have hated.
10:36 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
Long distance is not a real relationship. You should turn lesbian. I hear girls are soft and good listeners.

I will look into it definitely
10:37 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
Whoa hey I'm 18, I'm available, you can make him jealous with me, r u hot?

Another great idea I'm temped
10:38 AM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
Nadene7x
Little Egg Harbor,...
Female - 20 Years Old
I just got dumped by my first love last Friday so yea I feel you love sucks ass and I never wanna do it again

I'm sorry to hear that :/
11:03 PM on 09/24/12 
User Info.
brokencyde
I regret making this my username...
Male - 21 Years Old

lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version