AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Small Band Round-Up (09/23/12)

Posted by - 05:35 PM on 09/23/12
Head to the replies for this week's Small Band Round-Up.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
05:35 PM on 09/23/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Small Band Round-UpAway The Atlas' debut album And Now I See is now live on all iTunes stores. For fans of The Receiving End of Sirens, August Burns Red etc

Signal The Escape is playing one reunion show and performing the entire album All That You Deserve (produced by Matt Squire and Bryan Russell) with The Venetia Fair, Away The Atlas and The Words We Use and Wolves At Bay November 24th at The Space Hamden, CT. Pre-sale info can be found here.

All of a Kind released a new music video for their cover of T-Pain's "5 O'Clock."

Stream Howl Griff's album here.

The 24 year old Marcus Kimaro from Sundsvall, northern Sweden, is releasing a new four track EP, "21 Glasses". The multitalented artist wrote, played all the instruments and recorded all the songs himself.

1. 21 Glasses
2. Summer Night Tune
3. It's Me You Will Find
4. If You Don't Want Me

Maryland indie rock band Brigands have just released their sophomore record entitled My Waves Have Lost Their Water via their BandCamp page where their lead off single "One and One" is available for free download. RIYL: The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Foster the People, JT

Skyway Traffic just released the first single off of their debut EP via Lyric Video and iTunes/Spotify. For fans of: Hit The Lights, The Rocket Summer, Mayday Parade

Send all submissions for the Small Band Round Up to christian.wagner@absolutepunk.net with "SBRU" in the subject header. Also, please include all relevant links, genres, and any bands you may sound like.
06:26 PM on 09/23/12
SkywayTraffic
Skyway Traffic
User Info.
Thank you so much for the inclusion, Christian!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos