oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
User Info.
hahahahahahahahhahaha
08:05 AM on 09/24/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I'm surprised you didn't mention that she was caught with hash and a new(ish?) law in Texas makes any amount of hash possession a 3rd degree felony and she could be facing up to 10 years.
gayest freaking thing i've ever heard of. you cant die from smoking hash so who the hell cares? heroin cocaine yes, but the possibility of 10 years in prison from hash is just another example on how this country wastes resources.

also she is a dumbass if she can't find a place to store hash on a huge tour bus
08:10 AM on 09/24/12
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
I think they hand out the death penalty for that.
08:20 AM on 09/24/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
When there was almost 100 news stories to the queue and I was the only one posting it's kind of hard to get everything out on time.
08:21 AM on 09/24/12
DejaMe
It's a funny thing this life.
User Info.
old news
08:29 AM on 09/24/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
also she is a dumbass if she can't find a place to store hash on a huge tour bus

Maybe they shoulda had you on the bus so you could store it for them.. I'm implying your rectum. Since you know all the good hiding spots for drugs.
08:29 AM on 09/24/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Apparently she believes that something illegal went down during or after her arrest. And now has a decoded message locked away that she is ready to pull out if needed???
08:32 AM on 09/24/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
When there was almost 100 news stories to the queue and I was the only one posting it's kind of hard to get everything out on time.
I'm just jerking your chain. She issued a response the day after, I believe.
08:38 AM on 09/24/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Maybe they shoulda had you on the bus so you could store it for them.. I'm implying your rectum. Since you know all the good hiding spots for drugs.
perhaps I should put a craiglist ad out, if it pays well, i'm all in.
08:39 AM on 09/24/12
IV.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
perhaps I should put a craiglist ad out, if it pays well, i'm all in.
hahaha
08:53 AM on 09/24/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

09:02 AM on 09/24/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
I'm surprised you didn't mention that she was caught with hash and a new(ish?) law in Texas makes any amount of hash possession a 3rd degree felony and she could be facing up to 10 years.
Having not looked into this info myself, I would think it beyond wasteful if true, considering there's actual crime being committed elsewhere.
09:06 AM on 09/24/12
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
Another one bites the dust
09:08 AM on 09/24/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
People still smoke hash? lol.
09:08 AM on 09/24/12
Aileen
Fatrick Plump no more
User Info.
what would have made them stop her bus to begin with?
There are multiple border patrol checkpoints going through AZ, NM, TX and they often stop tour buses because they have a "tendency" to have drugs on board. They usually have their drug sniffing dogs with them and can claim the dogs caught a scent therefore giving the patrol reason to board the bus and do a search. Has happened to me on tour in TN, they didn't find anything on our bus but wasted a couple hours of our day off.

Anyone who has toured regularly should know this. Her tour manager really blew it not making sure all the drugs were off the bus/disposed of/consumed before they left California, but I guess there's only so much a TM can do.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests