|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
I like the sound of it. It sounds good, I think!
2. How did this band get started?
I used to play with a band a few years ago, but now I do everything myself. I write the lyrics, play all the instruments and record them.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Dire Straits, Simon & Garfunkel, The Beatles.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Probably Dire Straits.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Something light, I would say. You don't want to think about food while singing.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because I think they'll like it. I'm pleased with my tunes.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Any fictional athlete. Probably Rocky Balboa.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My family and anyone who inspires me to write.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I'd like to see a reduction. There's too many boring acts out there. Or boring songs, I should say.
10. Memorable tour experience?
I haven't been playing that much, but one time I was scared of a boy who looked at me with very angry eyes, without reason. I don't know if that's his natural look, but I was scared and hid.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It means another chance to get people to hear my songs, which is a great thing!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Maybe "Sultans of Swing."
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Green Day, The Beatles, Dire Straits and Simon & Garfunkel.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I would like to be able to sing as high tones as I want, without trouble, ever. It would be a nice thing to be able to do, to impress people.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
I just sit and shake.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I spend more time recording my songs than anyone could ever imagine.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Hopefully. Yes, I think so! I think my songs are good enough.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to cook and feed my cat, when I can tell she's really hungry. I get to feel very important that way.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I make a killer lasagna. And I'm a better lead guitarist than I show on my songs.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |