Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 78.
06:11 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Nah, it's fact that the studio version is better than a cam recorded acoustic performance. Anyone who says otherwise is not giving a real opinion.

Okay.
06:14 AM on 09/26/12
COCAIV
User Info.
You can have a different opinion or criticize whatever you want. The "acoustic version" is just in no way better than this version. It just is not.

See? that's the wonderful thing about opinions, you have yours and I have mine. You saying that it's better doesn't mean that it IS better, me saying it sucks doesn't mean that either.

Trust me, I want to like every single track on this upcoming album with all my heart. I've been a fan since I was 15, and it's a band that I hold near and dear to my soul. Here's to hoping!
06:19 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
this boat is obviously sinking
User Info.
See? that's the wonderful thing about opinions, you have yours and I have mine. You saying that it's better doesn't mean that it IS better, me saying it sucks doesn't mean that either.

Trust me, I want to like every single track on this upcoming album with all my heart. I've been a fan since I was 15, and it's a band that I hold near and dear to my soul. Here's to hoping!
I don't need to like every song on this record. I'm okay with not liking songs. I'm okay with other people not liking songs. You just have an incorrect "opinion". It's that simple.
06:21 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I don't need to like every song on this record. I'm okay with not liking songs. I'm okay with other people not liking songs. You just have an incorrect "opinion". It's that simple.

You must realize you sound like a complete moron right now.

If you're saying he's allowed to not like songs, then that's all there is to it. Let it go. Let him like the acoustic version more.
06:23 AM on 09/26/12
COCAIV
User Info.

You putting the word opinion in quotation marks doesn't change the meaning of the word, here, I ripped this straight out of the dictionary.

Opinion:
"a personal view, attitude, or appraisal."

An opinion has the impossibility of being wrong.
06:27 AM on 09/26/12
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
guess what?!?! I've never heard the acoustic version and I like it better, suck on that.
06:27 AM on 09/26/12
Fool
User Info.
Oh man, this song is incredible. Sounds a little PFI but what's wrong with coheed using a bit of that? I mean Claudio does write the songs for both. I really like this sound for them and it'll be cool to see what this track builds up to in the next song.

P.S. Don't feed the trolls.
06:30 AM on 09/26/12
COCAIV
User Info.

P.S. Don't feed the trolls.

Ha ha, too late, I already gave into it. It's fun.
06:34 AM on 09/26/12
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
I always forget about feeding the trolls, but I just couldn't let this stupidity continue without throwing something in there.
06:36 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I've never listened to PFI. I think I'm going to have to with all this talk about it.
06:42 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
this boat is obviously sinking
User Info.
lol, people need to stop throwing the term troll around so loosely. Just because you have an opinion and another person has an opinion doesn't make each person objectively correct in their own way. There is such a thing as a wrong opinion and I was calling that out.
07:00 AM on 09/26/12
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
lol, people need to stop throwing the term troll around so loosely. Just because you have an opinion and another person has an opinion doesn't make each person objectively correct in their own way. There is such a thing as a wrong opinion and I was calling that out.
Wow, this may top the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet. Congrats.
07:15 AM on 09/26/12
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
For the love of God, can you please explain how an opinion can be wrong?
07:42 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
I remember when Taking Back Sunday released the demo for Best Places To Be A Mom back in the fall of 2010. A lot of fans' biggest complaint was that they took part of the ending out that they would play live, so a lot of fans liked the live version more (until the album version came in 2011).

I feel like that scenario applies here as well. Just because it's live footage (a good quality footage at that) doesn't mean a person can't like it more than a studio recording.
07:54 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
User Info.
Just listened to the song. I really like everything about it. The riff is delicate and beautiful, the strings are icing on the cake, and that bridge is phenomenal.

I've only listened to two songs from the album so far, but I already like this album a lot more than NWFT and YOTBR. 13 days!!!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests