AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Amazon News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

The Mr. T Experience Digitally Re-Issue Catalog

Posted by - 04:47 PM on 09/27/12
The Mr. T Experience have digitally re-issued their entire catalog.

Submitted by AP_Punk

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:15 PM on 09/27/12
Mochem
User Info.
I only ever listened to Our Bodies Our Selves. I remember liking it a decent amount. It's not there on Amazon though. I need to listen to more of their stuff.
09:10 PM on 09/27/12
chordsforacure
Host of the Saint Mort Show!
User Info.
I only ever listened to Our Bodies Our Selves. I remember liking it a decent amount. It's not there on Amazon though. I need to listen to more of their stuff.
Check out "Revenge is Sweet and So Are You" which I genuinely think is one of the best (and most underappreciated) pop punk records ever. I also recommend Alcatraz although alot of people seem to hate it.
12:00 AM on 09/28/12
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
bitchin
09:40 AM on 09/28/12
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
Yeah, for some reason Amazon doesn't have all of 'em up. But iTunes does, as far as I can tell. And Spotify has 'em all available to stream.

And yes, Our Bodies Our Selves is awesome. So is Revenge is Sweet and Love is Dead.

I hope a physical re-release (especially vinyl) happens soon at some point. Would make my record collection smile.
10:11 AM on 09/28/12
pillbox remedy
User Info.
i love this band! :D
11:35 AM on 09/28/12
mikeymcsa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Check out "Revenge is Sweet and So Are You" which I genuinely think is one of the best (and most underappreciated) pop punk records ever. I also recommend Alcatraz although alot of people seem to hate it.

Love Alcatraz, absolutely underappreciated! "The Miracle of Shame" EP and ". . . . And the Women Who Love Them" is also a great spin!
12:17 PM on 09/28/12
pillbox remedy
User Info.
Love Alcatraz, absolutely underappreciated! "The Miracle of Shame" EP and ". . . . And the Women Who Love Them" is also a great spin!

dr. frank's solo stuff is equally amazing!
01:01 PM on 09/28/12
AdamWASFearless
The Rational Voice of AP.net
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dr. frank's solo stuff is equally amazing!
Yes! Also, he's quite the author as well. He's written a few YA books that were pretty great. King Dork was excellent.
01:31 PM on 09/28/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
All their stuff is definitely worth checking out, but "Revenge is Sweet" is such an awesome pop punk album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos