Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 86
08:52 PM on 09/27/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
we appreciate all the excitement! i cant stop listening to the demos, im really stoked on this stuff... pretty much anyone who liked our bands should dig this.

to those asking about loniel (not lionel, haha) he filled in for drums for Of Machines and was AMAZING (we all toured together and were in awe of him!) and he also did play in Jonny Craigs solo band for a bit! ive wanted to play with him for years because he's one of the best drummers i've ever watched live, so this is going to be really exciting!

matt's voice is sounding the best its ever sounded, to me personally. he has some really really really memorable melodies going on already. really happy to have him as a frontman... cant wait for you guys to hear him

and obviously im stoked to work with will & tim again!!!

cant tell you how stoked i am about the music. this is stuff you can listen to over and over and over. this will definitely be one of your new favorite bands if you give us a chance :)

I am now fully erect. Damnit.
08:55 PM on 09/27/12
Steve Alcala
facebook.com/stevealcalaart
User Info.
we appreciate all the excitement! i cant stop listening to the demos, im really stoked on this stuff... pretty much anyone who liked our bands should dig this.

to those asking about loniel (not lionel, haha) he filled in for drums for Of Machines and was AMAZING (we all toured together and were in awe of him!) and he also did play in Jonny Craigs solo band for a bit! ive wanted to play with him for years because he's one of the best drummers i've ever watched live, so this is going to be really exciting!

matt's voice is sounding the best its ever sounded, to me personally. he has some really really really memorable melodies going on already. really happy to have him as a frontman... cant wait for you guys to hear him

cant tell you how stoked i am about the music. this is stuff you can listen to over and over and over. this will definitely be one of your new favorite bands if you give us a chance :)
08:55 PM on 09/27/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.

Any chance of hearing one of those demos out any time soon? Or are things going to be under wraps until you guys get some more polished recording done?
09:02 PM on 09/27/12
dancelukedance
My body is a bomb
User Info.
I seriously can't wait for this, Zachy g and Willy s are sick guitar combo, not to mention Matty G back in action on Vox (I still regularly spin Lower Definition) and have been itching for some new material with Matt's voice.

Hope to hear something sooner rather than later!

Reckon DGD will be done and dusted after this tour? could be...with this project and secret band on the way.
09:17 PM on 09/27/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thought will was the one who kicked Zac outta DGD
09:32 PM on 09/27/12
rickman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thought so too, this is a new band with new opportunities. if Jonny Craig can get a thousand second chances, only fair that Zac gets another considering how into music Zac is, and well, how much into it they all are
09:44 PM on 09/27/12
zachary
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
we had a misunderstanding a few years ago but we got over it a while back and have already hung out a few times. now we want to try collaborating again. in my personal opinion, its working out awesome so far

to anyone asking about music, you guys sadly wont be able to hear anything til early next year id imagine (hopefully!!!) but who knows, im no psychic, thats just a guess
09:56 PM on 09/27/12
bringthenoise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This could be totally awesome if it amounts to something more than an EP. But I don't think it will.
10:02 PM on 09/27/12
ChaseTx
I'd be completely fine if DGD dissolved now in favor of this and Secret Band
10:31 PM on 09/27/12
Tele72
User Info.
Yeah I agree. I feel like one more DGD album could be great so they don't leave off on DTBM2, but the secret band full length is sure to be promising and this could be even more so!
10:36 PM on 09/27/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

Same.
10:58 PM on 09/27/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
This could be totally awesome if it amounts to something more than an EP. But I don't think it will.
Have faith, young grasshopper!
10:59 PM on 09/27/12
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
There is a God.
11:04 PM on 09/27/12
specialeds281
Every word Handwritten.
User Info.
we had a misunderstanding a few years ago but we got over it a while back and have already hung out a few times. now we want to try collaborating again. in my personal opinion, its working out awesome so far

to anyone asking about music, you guys sadly wont be able to hear anything til early next year id imagine (hopefully!!!) but who knows, im no psychic, thats just a guess
The first thing I say in the morning is LEAK THAT SHIT!
11:49 PM on 09/27/12
ChaseTx
The first thing I say in the morning is LEAK THAT SHIT!
I back

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version