Username
Password
TV News - Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 190 of 190.
05:06 PM on 10/02/12
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
Charlotte Sometimes and Juliet Simm's fan bases aren't close to Cassadee's fanbase. My roommate never heard of Automatic Loveletter or Charlotte Sometimes before - however, she heard of Hey Monday. All Time Low's entire fanbase will be voting for her, as well, I feel.
A large part of ATL's fanbase will be voting for everyone that isn't her because oh my god how dare she date Rian.
05:15 PM on 10/03/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
I've seen her old band a couple times and she always seemed pretty nice (on-stage and the little I saw her off).

I'm hoping she does well.
04:41 AM on 10/04/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
A large part of ATL's fanbase will be voting for everyone that isn't her because oh my god how dare she date Rian.

Hahahahahahaha. The entire band is tweeting supporting her, so I'm sure the fanbase will support her as well.
09:18 AM on 10/04/12
karadoll
User Info.
Hahahahahahaha. The entire band is tweeting supporting her, so I'm sure the fanbase will support her as well.
Oh no, don't get me a wrong, a lot of people will just because the band is, I know that. A lot of people won't, though, because she's dating Rian.
06:07 AM on 10/05/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Oh no, don't get me a wrong, a lot of people will just because the band is, I know that. A lot of people won't, though, because she's dating Rian.

Haha I don't think a lot really won't for some reason - those are the crazy stalkers I would think, if anything.
06:36 AM on 10/05/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

All Time Low's fan base that would actually pick up the phone to vote is prettttty small compared to the multi million number of people who watch the show. All Time Low won't swing this one way or another for her :p

Plus, keep in mind, Hey Monday was a pretty small band. They had some success, but no mainstream success. Most average person watching the show will never have heard of her.
07:02 AM on 10/05/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
All Time Low's fan base that would actually pick up the phone to vote is prettttty small compared to the multi million number of people who watch the show. All Time Low won't swing this one way or another for her :p

Plus, keep in mind, Hey Monday was a pretty small band. They had some success, but no mainstream success. Most average person watching the show will never have heard of her.
I was blown away that Hey Monday had almost 1 million facebook fans. I think it was like 800,000 or something. That's a pretty big amount.
02:05 PM on 10/05/12
karadoll
User Info.

Well, no, of course not. Never said it would.
10:49 PM on 10/05/12
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
So should we rip into Joe from AVP for contending too?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS