AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:50 PM on 09/29/12 
User Info.
KrisValentine
Shut up, watching Star Trek<3
No Avatar Selected
One day i fond a Unicorn the unicorns name was Mr. Unicorn (Or "Sir Uni" As they call him in the ghetto) Mr. Unicorn look sad so i walked up to him and asked what was wrong.. Mr. Unicorn said that he was upset i asked him why and he said because there is no one who needs him anymore.. I asked Mr. Unicorn what he was talking about and he said that a cat that can poo rainbows and fly in the outer space was replacing him.. Mr Unicorn can't even fly he can only walk on rainbows that the cat poops.. And he said that everyone likes him more then himself and i said that's not true there is still that one girl and homo-boy that still has pictures of Mr. Unicorn on their wall.. And that one girl and homo-boy are always out to find a rainbow and then find you so you could sign their pictures Mr. Unicorn said that was just something i said to make him feel better so i gave him a hug insteed and a little smile showed on his face and then i fingour out that all Mr. Unicorn need is someone to love him.. So i took him with me home and speand the night with him in my grandma's bashment.. We had lot of fun.. Mr. Unicorn touch me places no one eles have touch me.. No one eles ohter than him and my dad.. we sprayed home made gluu over eacohter while we laghe and crid of overdose of coke, weed, gluu, and happiness.. the next morning i woke up and Mr. Unicorn was gone.. He has left a little note on my gluued desk where he said "I love you alot Mr. SexyBoi.. But last night you showed me that you were only playing me.. when you asked me last night to take pictures of your gluu maker with your phone i saw pictures of Mr. NyanCat's Rainbow-hole.. It broke my heart and boner.. So i have to leave you and make a end off everything.. I left you in handcuts so you can't stop me Bye.. Mr. SexyBoi" I felt like my heart was broken and i start crying because i trought the handcuts was a special tread for me after all the gluu making last night.. But it wasn't.. Or was it? Find out next time..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos