AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:59 PM on 09/30/12 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
your're asking us to factually debunk things that already have no basis in fact. any argument on this thread is going to be circular.

video one is a blurry 30 second video of a trucking company that uses a symbol similar to the masons; just like angels and airwaves and half the statues on every college campus.

video 2 a conspiracy theorists rant. "no way, he's a former police officer!" just stop...stop.

video 3 is fucking glenn beck, seriously, a glenn beck video?

if you search long enough, you'll eventually convince yourself of anything.

SI TALIA JUNGERE POSSIS SIT TIBI SCIRE SATIS 63rd of the Right Hand XIIX
04:59 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
The burden of proof is still on you, I'm afraid.
05:07 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
your're asking us to factually debunk things that already have no basis in fact. any argument on this thread is going to be circular.

video one is a blurry 30 second video of a trucking company that uses a symbol similar to the masons; just like angels and airwaves and half the statues on every college campus.

video 2 a conspiracy theorists rant. "no way, he's a former police officer!" just stop...stop.

video 3 is fucking glenn beck, seriously, a glenn beck video?

if you search long enough, you'll eventually convince yourself of anything.

SI TALIA JUNGERE POSSIS SIT TIBI SCIRE SATIS 63rd of the Right Hand XIIX

1. Clearly and obviously the Freemason logo.
2. Just because what the "former police officer" was saying isn't something that you believe doesn't mean it can't be true and you wouldn't have no clue if it is or isn't true so telling conspiracy theorist to "stop" over something you're not 100% about is dumb.
3. The Glen Beck video was only posted there because earlier that day he admitted that they were actual prisons and that he can't debunk them. Then he says he doesn't believe in them. You riddle me that.
05:08 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
The burden of proof is still on you, I'm afraid.

I've posted videos of people recording and talking about things that could lead it to a "possibility". It's your turn.
05:14 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
Brb, putting on a police uniform and recording myself saying that NewAgeofHorus is making an ass of himself, then uploading it onto Youtube because it's the only way he'll listen
05:24 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Brb, putting on a police uniform and recording myself saying that NewAgeofHorus is making an ass of himself, then uploading it onto Youtube because it's the only way he'll listen

We all know you would believe the officer in the video if we was saying none of that true. Just because you think it's crazy for that stuff to happen, doesn't make him any less credible.
05:37 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Are any if you familiar with Rex-84?

It was a "scenario and drill" developed by the federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declares a "State of National Emergency" to combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.

Rex 84 was written by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North, who was both National Security Council White House Aide, and NSC liaison to the FEMA, and John Brinkerhoff, the deputy director of "national preparedness" programs for the FEMA.

Transcripts from the Iran-Contra Hearings in 1987 record the following dialogue between Congressman Jack Brooks, Oliver North's attorney Brendan Sullivan and Senator Daniel Inouye, the Democratic Chair of the joint Senate-House Committee.

[Congressman Jack] Brooks: Colonel North, in your work at the N.S.C. were you not assigned, at one time, to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster?
Brendan Sullivan [North's counsel, agitatedly]: Mr. Chairman?

[Senator Daniel] Inouye: I believe that question touches upon a highly sensitive and classified area so may I request that you not touch upon that?

Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers, and several others, that there had been a plan developed, by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of emergency, that would suspend the American constitution. And I was deeply concerned about it and wondered if that was an area in which he had worked. I believe that it was and I wanted to get his confirmation.

Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this, I'm certain arrangements can be made for an executive session.

05:41 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Being normalcy biased caused the death of millions of Jews in regards to the concentration camps. It will more than likely cost the lives of millions of Americans.
05:58 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
Just going to quote this in case it was missed from the FIRST REPLY.
07:56 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Being normalcy biased caused the death of millions of Jews in regards to the concentration camps. It will more than likely cost the lives of millions of Americans.

^^ Gibberish.
08:00 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Verified

You. Just. Don't. Get. It. caveSHEEP.
08:01 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Hang on, hang on, hang on! NewAgeOfHorus, are you saying that Oliver North came up with awful plans revolving around abuses of government power right around the time of the Iran-Contra affair?

Mind = blown.
08:02 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old

08:25 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Isn't there an official thread for your bullshit?
08:39 AM on 10/01/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
You can access Absolutepunk in Mos Eisley?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos