Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 115 of 115
01:06 PM on 10/02/12
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Tom looks like he doesn't want to be there.

But seriously, it's awesome to see how excited they all are for this record, with Travis saying it'll be there best record yet and whatnot. I kind of hope they get a producer for this one though, the production in Neighborhoods was the only thing that made the album merely "good" as opposed to "great". I understand how emotional of a subject it is ever since Jerry Finn passed away, but I'm not sure if they alone could put something that is as great as Untitled.

Whatever's the case I'm stoked. I love this band so much.
I hear people say that a lot but as somebody who started listening to blink 182 post-breakup, I can somewhat debunk that theory. When I finally decided to listen to the self-titled album in its entirety (I was hesitant at first, I wasn't a big fan of some of the singles like Feeling This and I Miss You) I was blown away. After the first 10 seconds Feeling This turns into an amazing song, and the rest of the album flows amazingly from there. Neighborhoods has some great songs (Heart's All Gone + interlude, After Midnight) but a lot of weaker ones as well. The album as a whole doesn't feel as cohesive as the self-titled and most of the songs aren't as memorable. Hopefully now that the guys are back in the groove the next album will be an improvement (though I don't expect to be as good as S/T, and I'm fine with that).
05:43 PM on 10/02/12
stupidtyonparad
next week's weather.
User Info.
why does everything have to be the thing "of their career" to tom delonge nowadays?

neighborhoods was garbage. worst guitar tones i've ever heard on a rock record.
06:17 PM on 10/03/12
turningdrummer
User Info.
Neighborhoods was great.

Sorry, had to just toss that out there.
I couldn't agree more...I think it may be in a tie with Enema for my fave.
08:49 AM on 10/06/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Mark said the 3 of them will probably be recording together now as opposed to different studios.

when/where did Mark say this? Travis' kind of hinted at that in a recent interview, but i don't remember Mark saying anything about it.
11:44 AM on 10/06/12
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
let's all just shut the fuck up and enjoy the moment.
this
12:59 PM on 10/06/12
TheColorFrang
Bruser
User Info.
I love blink but i mean really, album of their career...c'mon
12:16 AM on 10/08/12
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed. It gets better every time I listen to it.
I'm so glad there's huge positivity out there for that record. There are some of my favourite blink songs on Neighborhoods and I think this next album is going to be insane. They all seem super into the band again and even Tom appears to be prioritising blink of late. Here's to hoping!
06:31 AM on 10/08/12
DeeEee1985
The Loveable Twonk
User Info.
As much as I love Tom, he's always full of grand statements which 9 times out of 10 shouldn't be taken seriously.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos