Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 138.
06:27 AM on 10/02/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
Really good review!, surprised by the score. (I would have really liked knowing about the songs that aren't released by now, though).

i have enjoyed all of their albums in some way, even though DW was mediocre it had it's moments. NP is great though, except for a few blah songs like Too Much.

Anyway, can't wait to hear this album finally. I've liked every song released so far, so i'm sure it'll deliver...

A question, how is the track with Cassadee? i'm curious, it's on the vein of Remembering Sunday? (tough i doubt it).
06:28 AM on 10/02/12
JohnQ85
I've Got A Secret.
User Info.
Cant wait to hear this album. Have loved everything theyve done except Dirty Work. Its not that Dirty Work was a bad album, but it just didnt quite measure up to Nothing Personal which was my favorite.
06:32 AM on 10/02/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
This review makes me even more excited for this album. Great review.

Can't wait to see them at Vintage Vinyl and Starland next Friday.
06:35 AM on 10/02/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Great review! I'm so excited for this. How's the song with Cassadee?
06:48 AM on 10/02/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
Let's be respectful in this thread, okay?!

Fuck that, FOBTILIDIE.
06:48 AM on 10/02/12
bence61541
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're supposedly going to post a stream of the album today...
06:55 AM on 10/02/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really good review!, surprised by the score. (I would have really liked knowing about the songs that aren't released by now, though).

i have enjoyed all of their albums in some way, even though DW was mediocre it had it's moments. NP is great though, except for a few blah songs like Too Much.

Anyway, can't wait to hear this album finally. I've liked every song released so far, so i'm sure it'll deliver...

A question, how is the track with Cassadee? i'm curious, it's on the vein of Remembering Sunday? (tough i doubt it).
You know, it's one of those things where they really picked some solid tracks to reveal early on...there are definitely a couple great songs that haven't been heard but I highlighted the ones I really enjoyed.

And the one with Cassadee is really great.
06:56 AM on 10/02/12
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
I'm not a huge fan, I didn't even give Dirty Work a shot, although I'm pretty interested in picking this up to review for my school paper.
07:01 AM on 10/02/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
The combination of Dirty Work, The Reckless and the Brave, and then hearing a sub-par performance of theirs at Warped, makes me very reluctant to get excited about this. I'll probably listen to it a few months down the road.
07:17 AM on 10/02/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I'll give it a once over. I'm hoping it's good, this review gives me even more hope. Just catiously optimistic.
07:22 AM on 10/02/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Nice review, Christian

Really dig this record. Way better than SWIR, worlds better than DW, just not sure if I'll end up liking it more than NP - fans are going to love it
07:26 AM on 10/02/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice review, Christian

Really dig this record. Way better than SWIR, worlds better than DW, just not sure if I'll end up liking it more than NP - fans are going to love it
Thank you buddy!!!
07:26 AM on 10/02/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
The combination of Dirty Work, The Reckless and the Brave, and then hearing a sub-par performance of theirs at Warped, makes me very reluctant to get excited about this. I'll probably listen to it a few months down the road.
it's nothing like DW and Reckless and the Brave is not a good representative of the album as a whole. trust me
07:33 AM on 10/02/12
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
for fans of Acceptance, huh?

interesting.

so wrong it's right is definitely my least favorite album by them, though...so we'll see
07:44 AM on 10/02/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
This review convinces me to give this band another shot, especially since Patrick co-wrote a song. I listened to their first record, but I never got into the others.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums