that's right, folks. it's that time of the year, and basketball is back.
I'm TomAce, and I'd like to welcome you all back to another year of Absolute Punk's unofficial NBA 2k Online Franchise. Come one, come all, as long as you know how to really ball.
ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS
8 Minute Quarters
NO SPAMMING OF ANY KIND.
1. No FULL court press in the first half.
2. Can't press the inbound pass with a single player at ANY time. exception to midcourt inbounds, or a long heave.
3. No single player can shoot more than half of your field goal attempts.
4. No more than 25 3 point attempts per game, 30 if overtime occurs.
5. No more than 30 fast break points per game.
6. Get reported for missing two games against the same person, you're kicked. (quote the person you are trying to play)
7. Trades will ONLY be vetoed by myself. If you feel a trade is unfair, you must bring it up in here, and if the majority agrees, I then will veto it. Any veto spamming will result in a full investigation and removal, which could get a little witch hunt-like, so don't make me do that.
Any and all notifications of foul play will result in my immediate review, I will then ask for a consensus on punishment which I will then take into account. Most likely tho, I'll just kick you. I ain't trying to have that bullshit in my league.
We're gonna be playing good sim style fun basketball in here, so let's make Dr. Naismith proud.
Do you have to play every day at a certain time? How do you set up game times with others?
the game will give you a list of games that are available to play, and the league advances a day every 7 hours or so. quote the person on here that you are trying to play (obviously, ahead of time) so you two can set up an agreeable time. i also urge you to read the rules for any further questions.