Username
Password

01:30 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
xerickx24
Shots Fired
Coral...
Male - 25 Years Old
Need to fuckin go to this, ive been into underoath for quite some time and never got a chance to seem them. Hopefully that will change.
01:31 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
Montgomery, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
What a strange, beautiful lineup.

Guess I have to start listening to mwY and ACB more...
01:47 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Jameswsc
San Diego
Male - 24 Years Old
Here are dates listed on letlive.'s facebook page. Could be for a different tour, but most likely is the farewell Underoath tour. I'm hoping for a san fran date.

Jan 16 Union Transfer Philadelphia, PA

Jan 17 Irving Plaza New York, NY

Jan 18 Phoenix Concert Theatre Toronto, Canada

Jan 19 St. Andrews Hall Detroit, MI

Jan 20 Metro Chicago, IL

Jan 22 House of Blues Dallas, TX

Jan 23 House of Blues Houston, TX

Jan 25 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA

Jan 26 The Ritz Ybor Tampa, FL

EDIT: THESE DATES WERE LISTED ON FB BUT JUST GOT REMOVED
01:50 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Ryancalwave
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
A wierd lineup, but having Underoath headline with Letlive as support is awesome.
02:03 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Here are dates listed on letlive.'s facebook page. Could be for a different tour, but most likely is the farewell Underoath tour. I'm hoping for a san fran date.

Jan 16 Union Transfer Philadelphia, PA

Jan 17 Irving Plaza New York, NY

Jan 18 Phoenix Concert Theatre Toronto, Canada

Jan 19 St. Andrews Hall Detroit, MI

Jan 20 Metro Chicago, IL

Jan 22 House of Blues Dallas, TX

Jan 23 House of Blues Houston, TX

Jan 25 The Masquerade Atlanta, GA

Jan 26 The Ritz Ybor Tampa, FL

EDIT: THESE DATES WERE LISTED ON FB BUT JUST GOT REMOVED

man that tour playing union transfer would be weird. Last time Underoath toured they sold out the troc which is much bigger. Hell mewithoutyou sells out bigger venues than that here since they are from here. That would be one of those need tickets the second they go on sale shows
02:29 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Fingers crossed for some West Coast love. Are all the venues on this route smaller than usual?
02:57 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
FUCK YOU, SUCKER
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 24 Years Old
Should've known it'd be at The Ritz, but I was hoping maybe they'd have it at a smaller place.. and maybe have 2 dates or something. I just want to see them as much as possible before it's all over

Also expected heavier support bands, but I'm okay with those. I like MwY, ACB, and especially Letlive.
03:02 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
Lexington, SC
Male - 19 Years Old
Good thing that that Atlanta date is on a Friday. I will definitely be making the drive there
03:08 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
normz
This just isn't how.
Rochester NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I can only pray that there is an upstate NY date before Philly. Those days of the week ruin any chance of me making it out to there or NYC

Edit:

Detroit is possible. Need someone to go with.
05:37 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
cscwell107
You Will Always Have My Attention
Akron, Oh
Male - 24 Years Old
That support is FANTASTIC
05:44 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
man that tour playing union transfer would be weird. Last time Underoath toured they sold out the troc which is much bigger. Hell mewithoutyou sells out bigger venues than that here since they are from here. That would be one of those need tickets the second they go on sale shows

The Troc is bigger than Union Transfer? I thought the Troc held like 800 something people and Union Transfer was around a 1,000 (putting it around the same as TLA)

Edit: nvm that's when there's seats. Still though there's not that huge of a difference in the size range. Plus Union Transfer I feel is a lot more intimate.
05:50 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
The Troc is bigger than Union Transfer? I thought the Troc held like 800 something people and Union Transfer was around a 1,000 (putting it around the same as TLA)

Edit: nvm that's when there's seats. Still though there's not that huge of a difference in the size range. Plus Union Transfer I feel is a lot more intimate.

The troc is 1200 GA TLA is 1000 & I thought union transfer was 750 or 800. I'm just saying it's a particularly bad venue for Philly because Underoath has always drawn very well here and Mewithoutyou are from here. Its gonna sell out in no time.
06:41 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
The troc is 1200 GA TLA is 1000 & I thought union transfer was 750 or 800. I'm just saying it's a particularly bad venue for Philly because Underoath has always drawn very well here and Mewithoutyou are from here. Its gonna sell out in no time.

UT's website says they can fit 1,000. I don't know what the other venues but maybe they just want intimate shows, guaranteed sold out shows, or just avoiding LiveNation/TicketMaster venues (Even though the troc doesn't use them either). I kinda like when the shows sell fast, because barring scalpers that means the people going are the hardcore fans who wait by their computer for them to go on sell, and will go nuts at the show. Of course UT's lack of a barricade doesn't hurt for me either.
07:22 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
UT's website says they can fit 1,000. I don't know what the other venues but maybe they just want intimate shows, guaranteed sold out shows, or just avoiding LiveNation/TicketMaster venues (Even though the troc doesn't use them either). I kinda like when the shows sell fast, because barring scalpers that means the people going are the hardcore fans who wait by their computer for them to go on sell, and will go nuts at the show. Of course UT's lack of a barricade doesn't hurt for me either.

oh I didn't know it was that big, that puts it on par with the TLA. The Philly show will still be a tough ticket though.
07:55 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Who ever said only hardcore fans by tickets if it sells out fast is completely wrong, scalpers do the same things everyone else does and that's why livenation has barred anyone from opening the same event in two tabs at once lol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos