Username
Password

08:40 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philly / Boston
Male - 21 Years Old
Who ever said only hardcore fans by tickets if it sells out fast is completely wrong, scalpers do the same things everyone else does and that's why livenation has barred anyone from opening the same event in two tabs at once lol

I said "BARRING SCALPERS that means the people going are the hardcore fans who wait by their computer for them to go on sell, and will go nuts at the show" I'll admit that the idea's flawed to an extent. But even so, those who buy from scalpers clearly are the ones who are willing to pay more than face value to go. Not saying that anyone should be paying above face value, or that people should be allowed to make money off the band and hold their fans hostage with tickets, but I still kinda stand by my statement.
08:54 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I said "BARRING SCALPERS that means the people going are the hardcore fans who wait by their computer for them to go on sell, and will go nuts at the show" I'll admit that the idea's flawed to an extent. But even so, those who buy from scalpers clearly are the ones who are willing to pay more than face value to go. Not saying that anyone should be paying above face value, or that people should be allowed to make money off the band and hold their fans hostage with tickets, but I still kinda stand by my statement.

I know what you mean but there's plenty of scalpers regardless of what kind of show it was, I've ran into plenty from farewell to reunion shows lol pretty terrible but it is what it is
10:10 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
Chuck!
In Chip We Trust (Still)
Philadelphia
Male - 26 Years Old
Hope the dates are accurate, I won't have class Wednesday nights in January, so I'm all over Union Transfer.

I'd skip anything short of a funeral, but still.
10:38 PM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
iloveaildsomuch
Hope those aren't the only dates.....I'm willing to make the 6-hour stretch, but please be more generous <_<
06:53 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Maybe they'll be a second leg with other bands? Wouldn't be surprised
08:57 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
KingoftheOzon3
Just like jon bon jovi did.
Atlanta, GA
Male - 24 Years Old
Good thing that that Atlanta date is on a Friday. I will definitely be making the drive there

see you there. no way i'd miss this show
10:27 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
iloveaildsomuch
see you there. no way i'd miss this show

Yeah, i'll be treking to Atlanta from NC if there aren't anymore closer dates.
11:47 AM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
Montgomery, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
Maybe they'll be a second leg with other bands? Wouldn't be surprised

That actually sounds possible.
12:24 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
That actually sounds possible.

I doubt ACB would tour for that long which is probably why, maybe the chariot or someone will replace them on the other half.
02:48 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Would jizz
03:13 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
I see NO reason why they wouldn't get large venues and many, many dates. It is the LAST Underoath tour, people are going to go.
03:15 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I see NO reason why they wouldn't get large venues and many, many dates. It is the LAST Underoath tour, people are going to go.

Unless Aaron's involved no one really cares nearly as much as they would if he was so idk how large you mean, otherwise you're right it's not like they're playing 500 cap rooms though.
03:33 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 25 Years Old
Wish they'd come back to the UK with ACB and mewithoutYou. That would be awesome.

Edit: their farewell stuff is just the US right?!
05:38 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
justintime016
Deltona, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
i can't imagine these being the only dates because theres no way they only do one florida date on their last tour ever. no matter what, i'll be going to multiple dates if i can, even if aaron isn't doing anything.
09:57 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
NewAgeofHorus
Great Barrier Reef
Male - 22 Years Old
Unless Aaron's involved no one really cares nearly as much as they would if he was so idk how large you mean, otherwise you're right it's not like they're playing 500 cap rooms though.

I wish Aaron would do it and Dallas would do the old songs live. Now THAT will get a crowd.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos