07:36 PM on 10/02/12
cscwell107
You Will Always Have My Attention
User Info.
Can't get into this. Guess I grew out of them
07:37 PM on 10/02/12
cjudge90
User Info.
can I just reiterate that Rian Dawson absolutely murdered this album?
07:40 PM on 10/02/12
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
User Info.
They just want to pick your flower.
Saving my flower for someone special! Hahahahha sadly this is not special.

Will wait to give this a second spin when poolside or something summery.
07:41 PM on 10/02/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
yes you can....because I agree.

Really everybody did. Guitars are so much more intricate, Alex's voice has never sounded so refined and his writing has never been better. Production is absolutely perfect.

I was nervous about them using Mike Green again, but he was the perfect choice and he really pushed them to a new level.
07:43 PM on 10/02/12
kkman99
emo is a gang
User Info.
After listening to The Story So Far, Set Your Goals, and Four Year Strong for so long, this kind of light pop-punk just doesn't do it for me.
07:45 PM on 10/02/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Saving my flower for someone special! Hahahahha sadly this is not special.

Will wait to give this a second spin when poolside or something summery.
If you did indeed stop on that song I suggest you try to give the rest of the album a listen. If youre more into the rock stuff and not pop rock, at least give "Live And Let Go" and "Paint You Wings" a listen.
07:48 PM on 10/02/12
guitaristbrb
User Info.

Fuck yes he did glad someone else noticed!
07:50 PM on 10/02/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
So damn good
07:51 PM on 10/02/12
guitaristbrb
User Info.
yes you can....because I agree.

Really everybody did. Guitars are so much more intricate, Alex's voice has never sounded so refined and his writing has never been better. Production is absolutely perfect.

I was nervous about them using Mike Green again, but he was the perfect choice and he really pushed them to a new level.
This.
Everyone really stepped their game up to make this album and it shows.
07:52 PM on 10/02/12
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...No

Don't mean to sound like a dick, but if your website needs to beg for ad-clicks you have bigger problems then a minority who doesn't want to see ads.
I don't think most sites are begging for ad clicks, but most sites do need ad impressions to stay afloat.
07:56 PM on 10/02/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
I'm about 27 minutes in, and I'm really impressed with the lack of album filler. All of these songs have great hooks so far
08:02 PM on 10/02/12
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Maybe it's just me, but this feels way more mature than anything else they've released. None of their other albums come close to this IMO.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
User Info.
If you did indeed stop on that song I suggest you try to give the rest of the album a listen. If youre more into the rock stuff and not pop rock, at least give "Live And Let Go" and "Paint You Wings" a listen.
Thanks for the tip. I will actually do this!

peewhai
User Info.
They are a band I feel will forever be compared to their debut releases; regardless if they progress in a positive or negative way.

The best example I could give would have to be NFG. They progressed in a great way I thought on Coming Home but the majority of their fans didn't agree, now they make music that sounds like their old stuff, but it isn't a progression.

Some bands can't win, but I agree with you.
You need to simmer down a bit. This is a conversation. There's no need to take any of this personally.
All I'm trying to say, is that even Simple Plan showed signs of progression in the four albums they put. Does that mean they're the best band on earth? Absolutely not. But by the time they put out their self-titled record, you could tell they were trying a little bit.

I personally own all of All Time Low's records. I just think bands should try and mature a bit with their fanbase. They're not 17 year-olds anymore.
08:04 PM on 10/02/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
You need to simmer down a bit. This is a conversation. There's no need to take any of this personally.
All I'm trying to say, is that even Simple Plan showed signs of progression in the four albums they put. Does that mean they're the best band on earth? Absolutely not. But by the time they put out their self-titled record, you could tell they were trying a little bit.

I personally own all of All Time Low's records. I just think bands should try and mature a bit with their fanbase. They're not 17 year-olds anymore.
They're only 24.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version