Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 178
06:29 PM on 10/02/12
metalheadmoocow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm working on " I am Yours" right now on my guitar, and was wondering if maybe in your spare time you could do a tutorial, that'd be siickk. I also have an idea about how you guys can make some extra money on tour. Maybe if you offer like half hour or hour lessons for like 50 bucks or something, and each of you could do that for an hour or two a day if you have time, you could pick up an extra 200 bucks. Not sure if that's stupid or not, but Warped Tour did it, so just thought I would mention it :P
06:31 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
where did you guys even start when it came to writing new songs in the studio?
It varies! We dont have a set formula really, we just feel it all out. Sometimes it starts with a riff that spawns a whole song, sometimes is a drum beat. It all depends!
Rawry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm getting all these virus attacks being on here. See ya 'round.
AdamGray10
User Info.
I'm getting all these virus attacks being on here. See ya 'round.
Take care!
06:32 PM on 10/02/12
JordanRogers13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It varies! We dont have a set formula really, we just feel it all out. Sometimes it starts with a riff that spawns a whole song, sometimes is a drum beat. It all depends!
how long were you guys in the studio?
I'm-a-dinosaur
User Info.
My name is Alex and i do vocals :)
Keep doing what you're doing . You are amazing and I'm not saying that just to say that, but please tour in West Plam Beach I need to see you guys live again :)
Rawry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, one last thing...you guys should make more video blogs! those are the best!!
06:33 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
how long were you guys in the studio?
Just about a month for the new record! We had the majority of the record written before we got there though. We just spent the first 4 days tying up loose ends!
06:34 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
Oh, one last thing...you guys should make more video blogs! those are the best!!
We're working on this!
06:34 PM on 10/02/12
Brina Hautamaki
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys know Jared from Wisconsin? ..I think you stayed with him last time you were here?
06:35 PM on 10/02/12
JordanRogers13
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just about a month for the new record! We had the majority of the record written before we got there though. We just spent the first 4 days tying up loose ends!
ah nice, i was in a band for a little while but when it came to writing and stuff like that we had no idea where to start :D
06:35 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
You guys know Jared from Wisconsin? ..I think you stayed with him last time you were here?
The man! Of course we do! Jared Block
06:36 PM on 10/02/12
lizafeola
User Info.
You rock! Actually got your Tumblr message and I forgot to answer because I've been so busy! Youre support means so much!
really? it's alright!
but i really just wanted to tell you all that you were only the reason i went to my first show.
my friends tried convincing me to go to a show with them and the only reason i did was because i found out that you guys were playing.
(:
06:36 PM on 10/02/12
kickrocksitsfun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Damn Chris is all over this thing.The rest of you guys need to step up your game ;)
06:38 PM on 10/02/12
Brina Hautamaki
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The man! Of course we do! Jared Block
Yessir! He's an awesome guy; definitely stay with him next time you're back in Wisconsin! :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos