Username
Password

Album Review - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 126 of 126.
11:58 AM on 10/07/12
alexpoopy
I wait in 4/4 time.
User Info.
I agree that Kill the DJ is a travesty but their worst song is without a doubt Misery. Otherwise, great review!
Oh man, you are so horribly wrong. That sentence pained me to read.
07:20 PM on 10/07/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
its funny some of the cd's that get way higher reviews then a 60. weak and inaccurate. but i guess its all a matter of opinion
11:02 PM on 10/07/12
FNF
You are the only exception <3
User Info.
The more I listen to this album, the more I like it. Though there is a 2 or 3 song section in the middle that may be the worst 10 minutes of an album in their history.
11:21 AM on 10/10/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Lol I love when people say "people only hate on Green Day because it's trendy". Not it at all. They just are progressively getting worse. If they made something good, I'd appreciate it.
09:18 AM on 10/12/12
ultimateguy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hopped on the Green Day bandwagon when AI came out, and from there I went and listened to their back catalogue and loved it. I think 21CB was disappointing as they were trying to creating AI version 2.0. It was still a great album and I'll still listen to it every now and then though.

I've enjoyed Uno! and would give it 8/10. I think Oh Love is a pile of garbage. Kill the DJ is different and what I find funny about it is the simplicity of the song... it's like the band wanted to prove that all of the dancy pop crap that is out today takes very little effort to make. I was actually at a house party where people were dancing to the likes of Call Me Maybe and Train. I put Kill the DJ in the queue. Now, usually any Green Day coming on at a dance party would be met with a quick disdain, but to my surprise everyone danced to it and enjoyed it.

I think Stay the Night is fantastic and Rusty James and Sweet 16 sound like they are from the Warning era, which is fantastic in my book.

Anxious to see how you guys will like Dos, given that it's a garage rock and not really a punk album.
10:49 AM on 11/26/12
mburnsy182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A few genuinely good songs but a lot of fillers. Pick the best ones out of the 3 and you have a good fucking album
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums