08:45 AM on 10/04/12
lostmeandering
User Info.
Still the best.
09:53 AM on 10/04/12
-Mike-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They are re-recorded so they flow with the rest of the album. I like that they did this. They're "bonus" tracks but they didn't just tack them on to the end.

Theyre actually remastered to fit on the rest of the album but they are the same recordings
03:32 PM on 10/04/12
blender715
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if you pre-ordered it on vinyl when are you supposed to get your download link? I'd like to listen to this not through youtube
I would like to know this as well. I got an e-mail saying they were going to send me the download link, and I don't have any download link.
04:55 PM on 10/04/12
signal to noise
User Info.
They are re-recorded so they flow with the rest of the album. I like that they did this. They're "bonus" tracks but they didn't just tack them on to the end.
i did get a chance to listen since posting, but thank you for the reply. i agree, the re-recorded versions not only fit the albums sequencing, but they are even more beastly than before.
06:44 PM on 10/04/12
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
Theyre actually remastered to fit on the rest of the album but they are the same recordings
I listened to the 7" versions and the album versions and it sounds like there's some slight variations in each. Particularly in On My Shield. Some of the drum fills are different and even some of Bannon's vocal deliveries.
06:46 PM on 10/04/12
flask
Registered Member
User Info.
I would like to know this as well. I got an e-mail saying they were going to send me the download link, and I don't have any download link.
The vinyl is delayed so they're sending the links out tomorrow.
05:31 PM on 10/05/12
marchofmarty
SPINE, THIGH, AND BREAST
User Info.
I just got an e-mail with my link about twenty minutes ago :D
08:48 AM on 10/09/12
I'mAGetUpKid
...welcome to the new year.
User Info.
This is excellent.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates