AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:20 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
I assume you mean Cedric Benson...why would the Pack be without him?

Try again.
11:06 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Yeah, Beason, Anderson and Kuechly have been fucking AWFUL. Beason probably isn't at 100% since I doubt most guys coming off a torn Achilles are fully ready within a year. Still, I was expecting a lot more of him than what he's shown so far. Keuchly played well against Atlanta so I'm hoping he can start to turn the corner this season.

You forgot Davis but ya I really was weirded out by them drafting him in the first round since they already have good guys on there but I guess they know what theyre doing? lolol
11:07 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
Louisville
Male
Ready for the Bengals to hopefully win again this week.

Our offense is so fun to watch and is only getting better. Green gets all the publicity, but lil Hawkins is electric and you never know what trickery we have in store.

Just hope our D keeps improving and gets healthy for the Pitt game in a few weeks.
11:12 PM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Anchorless
You forgot Davis but ya I really was weirded out by them drafting him in the first round since they already have good guys on there but I guess they know what theyre doing? lolol

Davis has been good, but limited because of injury concerns. The reason they drafted Kuechly was to provide insurance for Davis since he is one injury away from his career being over. That and he was the best player available and the team is planning to switch to a 3-4 soon.
06:26 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
In Newwwww Yorkkkkkkkkk, 40-plus is what they will give up. There's no way they don't looooooose. - Cleveland State of Mind
06:50 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
In Newwwww Yorkkkkkkkkk, 40-plus is what they will give up. There's no way they don't looooooose. - Cleveland State of Mind

I lol'd, Good luck though!
08:15 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Antonio Brown called Boykin a "Snickers". Whatever that means.
08:24 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Davis has been good, but limited because of injury concerns. The reason they drafted Kuechly was to provide insurance for Davis since he is one injury away from his career being over. That and he was the best player available and the team is planning to switch to a 3-4 soon.

Makes sense, looking at how lackluster gillmore and poe have been so far that proved to be the right move
11:58 AM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
cococrisp20
3Hunna
Oh my bad, you said with. He's been very solid as a dependable running option, he hasn't even fumbled yet. Pretty sure he's gotten 100+ all purpose yds in the past two games, that's certainly better than anything Starks or Grant did last year. Even without Jennings we still have Nelson, Cobb, Jones (who's really stepped up this year), Driver and Finley.
01:40 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Anchorless
Makes sense, looking at how lackluster gillmore and poe have been so far that proved to be the right move

I was really surprised that Gilmore went as high as he did. He was kind of underwhelming in most of the South Carolina games I watched. I really wanted us to get Claiborne or Kirkpatrick but the former probably wasn't going to happen unless we traded up. Mark Barron looks like he wouldn't have been a bad pick either.
04:41 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I was really surprised that Gilmore went as high as he did. He was kind of underwhelming in most of the South Carolina games I watched. I really wanted us to get Claiborne or Kirkpatrick but the former probably wasn't going to happen unless we traded up. Mark Barron looks like he wouldn't have been a bad pick either.

I completely agree I guess it was more desperation then anything since they didn't want to risk waiting for Jenkins in the second round, kirkpatrick hasn't even played yet from what I know so I have no idea if he'll be worth it yet either. I didn't like Barron at first but I realized he is pretty good as long as they either went with him or Claiborne I thought they'd do alright.
05:02 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Gilmore will be just fine, he's a rookie and will take a little while to fully develop but he's been getting better every week. His first NFL game, he was thrown on Santonio Holmes a guy that experienced corners struggle to cover.
05:25 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Gilmore will be just fine, he's a rookie and will take a little while to fully develop but he's been getting better every week. His first NFL game, he was thrown on Santonio Holmes a guy that experienced corners struggle to cover.
Most corners struggle in their rookie year. Patrick Peterson was pretty shaky in coverage at first last year, much in the same way that Joe Haden struggled in his rookie year. Gotta give these guys some time to adjust to the speed and physicality of the NFL.
05:27 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
a nice person
Copeland fan level: Lotus bundle
SoCal
Male - 25 Years Old

Had to read it three times before I realized that I should be reading it in Alicia's singing voice.
05:32 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
Anchorless
I think Gilmore will be fine in the long-run, I just didn't think he was worth a top-10 pick at the time. He's pretty solid in run support for a corner, though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos