AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:53 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
Kuechly!!! Makes up for getting burned by Miller on that last play.

edit: Wow, that was a lucky break but I will take it. Offense needs to get their heads out of their asses now.
03:54 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I'll watch them no matter what, but its painful this year.

Try being a Cleveland sports fan.
03:54 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
the fuck the panthers think they're doin, running the ball and shit
03:55 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
Champaign-Urbana,...
Male - 23 Years Old
False start on 3rd down in the redzone
03:55 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
Target someone else besides Smitty, Cam.
03:56 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
bladerdude360
Champaign-Urbana,...
Male - 23 Years Old
2nd false start in a row on 3rd down in the redzone BY THE SAME PLAYER
03:58 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member

I mean...our superbowl year...and then last year?

I'll tell you what it was like.

It was like McCullay Culkin dating Mila Kunis. We got to date this complete fucking babe for 2 years, and we never even questioned it, we took every second of it for granted. We just assumed that since we maintained good hygiene and a steady income, that this was our reward. Mila Kunis then took us to the superbowl, fuck yeah. What a year. We'll remember that passionate superbowl sex with mila kunis for the rest of our lives, and after that we just assumed it would last forever. The next year, she took us to a 15-1 record. It was great, we were undefeated, fucking blowjobs on the daily man, just chalking up every week of life as a win. We hit a small bump in the road in Kansas City because for the first time we didn't think ourselves worthy. We looked in the mirror and said to ourselves "Wait...am i seriously banging mila kunis? what is going on here??".

Then the hurt came.

You see, week 16 last year was the first weekend we spent without Mila. She went to russia to stay with her family for a week, and she really wanted us to come. We should've just gone. Instead, we found excuses not to go. Things like "I don't have anything packed", "I really hate being mauled by bears", and "I don't speak any fucking russian whatsoever". Instantly, that was the beginning of the end. Mila Kunis had a week away from us to look at the situation. Suddenly, mila kunis realized that we were the huge benefactor here. We'd been making love to this goddess for nearly 2 years without putting anything into it except our own lustful greed.

Then the hammer struck.

"I just need to take some time to think about things" said Mila quietly as she hung up the phone.

We knew...we already knew...it was over.

Playoffs came and the magic was gone. Eli Manning whipped his dick out and placed it on the table next to ours. We paled in comparison. After tucking our dick back into our pants we went home defeated. In the offseason we tried to get over Mila. Maybe next year would be different, maybe she'd want us back...maybe we could win her back.

So far it hasn't happened and it probably never will. We traded the endzone for the friendzone. Now Mila Kunis is the hottest babe ever, and we're the fucking loser who hasn't been relevant since Home Alone II: Lost in New York.

shut up
03:59 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
bladerdude360
Champaign-Urbana,...
Male - 23 Years Old
We cannot keep on settling for field goals in the red zone. Especially after such a kick ass drive.
03:59 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
No Avatar Selected
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
I really don't understand why Cam is locking in on Smitty so much. He's been good about spreading the ball to Olsen and LaFell before today. No clue why that has changed in this game.
04:00 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old

It was like McCullay Culkin dating Mila Kunis. We got to date this complete fucking babe for 2 years, and we never even questioned it, we took every second of it for granted. We just assumed that since we maintained good hygiene and a steady income, that this was our reward. Mila Kunis then took us to the superbowl, fuck yeah. What a year. We'll remember that passionate superbowl sex with mila kunis for the rest of our lives, and after that we just assumed it would last forever. The next year, she took us to a 15-1 record. It was great, we were undefeated, fucking blowjobs on the daily man, just chalking up every week of life as a win. We hit a small bump in the road in Kansas City because for the first time we didn't think ourselves worthy. We looked in the mirror and said to ourselves "Wait...am i seriously banging mila kunis? what is going on here??".

Then the hurt came.

You see, week 16 last year was the first weekend we spent without Mila. She went to russia to stay with her family for a week, and she really wanted us to come. We should've just gone. Instead, we found excuses not to go. Things like "I don't have anything packed", "I really hate being mauled by bears", and "I don't speak any fucking russian whatsoever". Instantly, that was the beginning of the end. Mila Kunis had a week away from us to look at the situation. Suddenly, mila kunis realized that we were the huge benefactor here. We'd been making love to this goddess for nearly 2 years without putting anything into it except our own lustful greed.

Then the hammer struck.

"I just need to take some time to think about things" said Mila quietly as she hung up the phone.

Playoffs came and the magic was gone. Eli Manning whipped his dick out and placed it on the table next to ours. We paled in comparison. After tucking our dick back into our pants we went home defeated. In the offseason we tried to get over Mila. Maybe next year would be different, maybe she'd want us back...maybe we could win her back.

So far it hasn't happened and it probably never will. We traded the endzone for the friendzone. Now Mila Kunis is the hottest babe ever, and we're the fucking loser who hasn't been relevant since Home Alone II: Lost in New York.

I'm sorry have you made the playoffs this millennium? then shut the fuck up.
04:01 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
bladerdude360
Champaign-Urbana,...
Male - 23 Years Old
PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANUT TILLMAN!
04:02 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
bladerdude360
Champaign-Urbana,...
Male - 23 Years Old
Thank you Bears defense for giving us a touchdown, which our offense can apparently not do today.
04:03 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
No Avatar Selected
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old

Then the hurt came.

Then the hammer struck.

The Panthers have only had 4 winnings seasons in our 17 year existence. And we currently have the longest amount of time without a winning record in the league (we've been below .500 since December 2008). Please stop.
04:04 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
I think every good run by Lynch has been negated by a penalty.
04:04 PM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
ArTkY_
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Houston/San Antonio
Male - 24 Years Old
Not taking time to read that pointless shit but boo-fucking-hoo. Packers fans are obviously way too spoiled. The bandwagons pulling out and you're ready to jump off.
Seriously.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version