Username
Password

01:01 PM on 10/04/12 
User Info.
secretsociety92
secretsociety92 for last.fm & Xbox
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Considering how good the last one was and the fact that I would hate for this series to go downhill, I have this horrible feeling that this won't be all that good. I hope I am wrong though.
09:47 AM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Just found out this is only going to be rated a 12A over here which is beyond retarded. Sick and tired of films being cut without at least showing an uncut version alongside it.
03:06 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
So the cut you see will be different from the US version?
Most likely since swearing has been limited, the infamous line is apparently cut short and some of the violence may well be cut out or edited. Give you an example of a 12a movie, Les Misérables or The Impossible are both that rating even Flight was a 15.
01:19 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Reviews are saying this is terrible, currently 0% on RT. I blame that fat idiot of a director John Moore and Skip Woods. I'm crying, talk about what goes up must come down.
01:29 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
That is like saying gonorrhea is the best of the sexually transmitted diseases.
01:44 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Haha, Yeah, I laughed when I read the quote.
Thanks, the statement still stands though don't think I have seen a single John Moore film I have liked. I hope this is different but not looking good.
02:53 PM on 02/13/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
I was referring to his quote when I said it was funny. But I agree about his movies being awful.
Oh right, haha.
03:35 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
That is its main problem I found, all the others had the action and enjoyment but were also good in many other areas this is just as bad as other action movies with the same look and terrible script. It even felt like a straight to dvd film (like Steven Seagal) in areas.
04:20 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
secretsociety92
England!!
Male - 22 Years Old
Pretty sure it's def a fucking Die Hard movie. They've been getting more and more fucking ridonk with each fucking sequel. What the fuck did people fucking expect? No fucking way direct to dvd movie would have the budget for such super silly fucking action and wanton destruction It's funny how so many motherfuckers hold this silly as fucking series to such a high standard

As for my criticisms the villan was extremely generic, a tad better than Die Hard 2's, and Jai Courtney was pretty bland but that shit aside it was still pretty fucking good.
The CGI looked cheap in areas and everything about it was generic, never mind the fact the script wasn't even slightly funny and none of it is as memorable as previous Die Hard films.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos