09:11 AM on 10/05/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

It was pretty stupid.
09:15 AM on 10/05/12
Sakarazu
Hello
User Info.
I wish more people on this site listened to more music made before 1990 beyond springsteen and the beatles.
09:21 AM on 10/05/12
Sakarazu
Hello
User Info.
also people who compare the beatles to nsync need to listen to revolver
09:22 AM on 10/05/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I wish more people on this site listened to more music made before 1990 beyond springsteen and the beatles.

Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
09:32 AM on 10/05/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Frank Turner and The Beatles getting so much hate in one thread really breaks my heart

09:54 AM on 10/05/12
agl
User Info.
He makes a great point, and yes, people shoukld listen to Phil Ochs instead.
09:57 AM on 10/05/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
whoa relax fellas i like the beatles a lot, yesterday is one of my favorite songs ever. still think they are extremely overrated(i like how this word automatically made people assume i dislike them). i just think they weren't as revolutionary and groundbreaking and should automatically be hailed as the greatest band of all time as we were programmed from birth from parents/media/everywhere to think. wasn't trying to be edgy, just stating an opinion. never even heard a frank turner song btw
09:58 AM on 10/05/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
who gives a shit.
10:01 AM on 10/05/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
whoa relax fellas i like the beatles a lot, yesterday is one of my favorite songs ever. still think they are extremely overrated(i like how this word automatically made people assume i dislike them). i just think they weren't as revolutionary and groundbreaking and should automatically be hailed as the greatest band of all time as we were programmed from birth from parents/media/everywhere to think. wasn't trying to be edgy, just stating an opinion. never even heard a frank turner song btw

Nah
10:08 AM on 10/05/12
steve187
nah
User Info.

i thought you weren't quoting anyone
10:10 AM on 10/05/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
i thought you weren't quoting anyone

I couldn't help it. And when I wrote that you were the first post I thought of.

This thread is just too much for me not to throw my hat in the ring. It's my duty to quote in here now.
10:17 AM on 10/05/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
I couldn't help it. And when I wrote that you were the first post I thought of.

This thread is just too much for me not to throw my hat in the ring. It's my duty to quote in here now.

i mostly wrote that just to see how many people i would get mad. i woke up with 12 quoted posts and i was kinda disappointed all but one was just people agreeing with me lol
10:21 AM on 10/05/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
i mostly wrote that just to see how many people i would get mad. i woke up with 12 quoted posts and i was kinda disappointed all but one was just people agreeing with me lol

So.....you're the definition of a troll.
10:24 AM on 10/05/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Well, this is a good way for a relatively unknown artist to gain some attention. But I gotta agree with him on this; I've never cared for this song or most of Lennon's solo music. He described it perfectly, Lennon's solo music was just plain lazy. If John had not of been a Beatle, I doubt he would have ever been signed as a solo musician. Just my opinion.
relatively unknown? Dude just sold out a 12,500 seat arena earlier this year, he's doing ok.
10:29 AM on 10/05/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.

Too many people in this thread don't know Frank Turner. Educate yourselves.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests