Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 124
07:55 AM on 10/05/12
Sic Transit Zeb
User Info.
PUUUMPED.

But I think I get Gabriel the marine not mansions...which is fine but I love mansions lol
07:58 AM on 10/05/12
ChaseTx
I'm excited there's so many songs outside the TAYF set! I'm also surprised that the TAYF set comes after the rest of the songs. I figured anything beyond the main event would be an encore.

Does anyone know if Bayside regularly plays "Winter"? I haven't really listened to them much outside their acoustic CD, on which "Winter" is obviously the best track.
08:00 AM on 10/05/12
ChaseTx
Sal is one of my favorite TBS tracks.

Stoked for this, not stoked for 4 louder now cuts. Dear god I hate that album. Need more WYWTB and S/T.
The first 3 tracks on Louder Now are excellent, I'm really excited that they're playing them. Then again, I'm a fan of every TBS album.
08:02 AM on 10/05/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
I hope I cry during Your Own Disaster
08:04 AM on 10/05/12
songsforlindsey
User Info.
The show was fucking incredible. Nostalgia overload in the best possible way.
08:05 AM on 10/05/12
thirtyfourdays
Brandon
User Info.
did i just see the ballad of sal? what in the actual fuck?

video or it didn't happen.
08:06 AM on 10/05/12
yoursceneisdead
User Info.
I'm excited there's so many songs outside the TAYF set! I'm also surprised that the TAYF set comes after the rest of the songs. I figured anything beyond the main event would be an encore.

Does anyone know if Bayside regularly plays "Winter"? I haven't really listened to them much outside their acoustic CD, on which "Winter" is obviously the best track.

not really too surprising about the length of the set, they typically play 18-20 songs when headlining. i was surprised that they didn't open with tayf though. i was expecting a tayf set then a short intermission (2 or 3 min) then 8 or so more songs then an encore. who knows, maybe they'll switch it up.
08:07 AM on 10/05/12
thirtyfourdays
Brandon
User Info.
The show was fucking incredible. Nostalgia overload in the best possible way.
how did TBS sound? it always varies but i need to know.
08:07 AM on 10/05/12
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
Oh my god. Perfect set. I wonder if they'll shorten it at the AZ show though because there's gonna be 3 extra bands...
08:08 AM on 10/05/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.

they never ever play winter, and probably never will.

also, you need to listen to them more.
08:09 AM on 10/05/12
yoursceneisdead
User Info.
when i saw them in cleveland last year they played a ton off of tayf (i think 8 songs total) and they played the entire thing last night.

i'm going to go out on a limb and predict that their mext headlining tour will only have 3-4 tayf songs and people will complain about it.
08:10 AM on 10/05/12
thirtyfourdays
Brandon
User Info.
Tbs probably have the most predictable set-list in all of music.
huh? they haven't played the ballad of sal in like 10 years. how is that predictable?
08:11 AM on 10/05/12
butrfli1234
I'M ON FIRE
User Info.
Anyone know what Mansions played? Either way so incredibly stoaked to see them on Wednesday.
08:11 AM on 10/05/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
I'm going to this tomorrow night and I haven't been this excited about a concert in some time.
08:17 AM on 10/05/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
Haha at the last song people started chanting 70x7 (I joined in) and John asked what we were saying and he just said "that's not out song" haha. Show was fucking great and adam went through the crowd and it was awesome! Happy to see they played sal and they said they chose to play it just the night before.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos