AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:29 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
Chobble
Male - 26 Years Old
They're not entitled to universal praise.
No band really is. I'm just surprised at the amount of hate vs. love. Oh well...Your guys' loss.
05:42 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Troy, Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
No band really is. I'm just surprised at the amount of hate vs. love. Oh well...Your guys' loss.

I've listened to and seen them play. I'm not losing out on anything.
06:51 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
kevinthompsonx
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
The Nerve Agents, Social Cirkle that's all I care about ever
06:26 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
T-Lloyd
Auckland, NZ
Male - 28 Years Old
Menzingers have been playing since the mid-2000s if not a little earlier.

interesting choice on Against Me!. Didn't think much hate was given for White Crosses in comparison to New Wave.

Yeah theyve been around since 2006 but they didnt really break through until 2010 with chamberlain waits...so i kinda consideer them more of a 10s band...but farken amazing none the less. I never understood the hate towards new wave, that album is farken amazing! I really couldnt get into white crosses due to the pop influence, but new wave was killer! Americans abroad, up the cuts, white people....its all golden. Granted not as good as reinventing or cowboy though.
05:04 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Jumpoff
Jews for Cheeses
Philadelphia
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah theyve been around since 2006 but they didnt really break through until 2010 with chamberlain waits...so i kinda consideer them more of a 10s band...but farken amazing none the less. I never understood the hate towards new wave, that album is farken amazing! I really couldnt get into white crosses due to the pop influence, but new wave was killer! Americans abroad, up the cuts, white people....its all golden. Granted not as good as reinventing or cowboy though.

Honestly wouldve swore the first time I saw them was 05, apparently I suck with years.

Never really got into post cowboy/disco against me. Don't hate any of it but wave/searching/crosses never did anything for me, maybe need to check those out again
07:48 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
EatShit182
Misanthrope
I don't know about a whole list, but I definitely think The Menzingers and The Swellers have to be up there, somewhere.
12:08 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
T-Lloyd
Auckland, NZ
Male - 28 Years Old
Honestly wouldve swore the first time I saw them was 05, apparently I suck with years.

Never really got into post cowboy/disco against me. Don't hate any of it but wave/searching/crosses never did anything for me, maybe need to check those out again

I reckon you could skip Crosses and go straight to searching; Miami, Unprotected sex, Even at our worst, Holy Shit!.....it's all golden! But yeah, New Wave was them moving in such a different direction; which is why it gets so much flack; but the songs are farken mint!
12:16 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
Male - 25 Years Old
A good way to answer this question is to see who's been on the Revival Tour and then look at what band(s) they front/fronted.
12:48 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ThisIsNotDan
MA
Male - 22 Years Old

Give Searching another chance. I don't listen to this band a ton anymore but that's a great record.
02:08 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
itwasntapretty
No Avatar Selected
Leftöver Crack

Star Fucking Hipsters

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News