Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
stoked!
08:41 PM on 10/05/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Emarosa doesn't want to be a metalcore band. That's half of why Chris left to start Agraceful.

That's a shame because they made the best music when they were with Roeter
11:49 PM on 10/05/12
Zippityzoobop
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why doesn't Rise prioritise new music over re-releases and deluxe editions of last year's albums?
12:35 AM on 10/06/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
His lyrics are so bad now, it'd never come close to This Is Your Way Out.
Agraceful had his best lyrics imo
01:29 AM on 10/06/12
Andrew Murray
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is that big?
It's not that they're even hat big. Rise just loves to do this thing with their bands where they go "Oh you want to release some new songs but don't have enough for a full album? Here, we'll just do a re-release with a bunch of new songs literally a year afterwards so that we can make more money and give people a bunch of toss away tracks that they'll ultimately buy." The only reason I see that they'd even do this is to give some fan a chance to buy the album that hadn't already and get some bonus songs. But for those who already had it doesn't make any sense. Attack Attack!, Miss May I, Woe, Is Me and Of Mice & Men have all been forced into this chasm. In fact, OM&M wanted to do an EP instead of a Re-release of The Flood, but Rise wouldn't let them, a big reason why they've been trying to get off the label since that point. It's just illogical really. A re-release should be a celebration years in advance over an a piece of work that changed the band's career, not as an excuse to release some more songs in a format that the record label can pull in a year later.
02:02 AM on 10/06/12
TyBreaker
www.facebook.com/IWasAfraid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One of the greatest albums of our time, at long last, is FINALLY getting a re-release, AND WITH 2 NEW SONGS TO BOOT. I wonder if I'll even be able to distinguish them from what I heard before.
07:34 AM on 10/06/12
Theknewkid
oh yes
User Info.
this band is getting big, their reaction on scream it like you mean it was pretty crazy
09:17 AM on 10/06/12
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Agraceful had his best lyrics imo
They had really good lyrics too (I still love listening to The Great I Am), the lyrics in Like Moths To Flames are atrociously bad is what I'm getting at, to the point where I have no faith in his lyrical abilities in any future band. I'd listen to Agraceful's album a lot more if the mix wasn't awful haha.
09:29 AM on 10/06/12
Aperi Oculos
find me a place to begin
User Info.
Emarosa doesn't want to be a metalcore band. That's half of why Chris left to start Agraceful.
Plus I feel Emarosa just really wants a vocalist whose skills as a lyricist are also strong. I wouldn't want Chris to re-join. His writing has gone downhill. I feel like a lot of the metalcore bands are trying to shed the limitations of the metalcore genre and go on to other things like Oceana and Native Suns. Plus, "You Won't Be Missed" is basically the lyrical equivalent "We Will Never Ever Get Back Together" with some guys that learned how to downtune.
10:09 AM on 10/06/12
xName Takenx
User Info.

Chris, can you please just re-join Emarosa? Thanks.

This band is that big?

all true.

I wouldn't say the band is big, but there are quite a few Chris Roetter fans out there that will follow and like any project he does.

I'm a big fan of his voice myself
01:16 PM on 10/06/12
king marcello
User Info.
That's just the thing, I like chris' vocals so I don't want to disregard this.

Honestly dude, I like I think two or three songs on this cd. I checked this record out for that same reason, just because I'm a fan of Chris. But in my opinion, this band is the worst out of anything he's been apart of.
02:44 PM on 10/06/12
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
Honestly dude, I like I think two or three songs on this cd. I checked this record out for that same reason, just because I'm a fan of Chris. But in my opinion, this band is the worst out of anything he's been apart of.

I completely agree. The band is talented, but they don't release any songs relatively notable.
07:36 PM on 10/06/12
Andy43110
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hate when they put the new songs first. no covers no care

2 songs? could just sell em on itunes, waste of all that money remaking n repackaging this album
Covers are terrible, and everyone (especially on here) just bashes them so much
11:35 PM on 10/06/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i feel like LMTF may be on their last legs, just a thought
05:13 PM on 10/08/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I'm looking forward to hearing the new songs ... I'm never quite sure who actually buys these re-issues though. Still, must make sense to do it.

Hopefully the new ones'll be another step up as they had from the EP to the album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests